Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
Please pray for me 🙏🙏🙏 I will go to the hospital today. I was blood testing on 3.4.2024 and the results was shocking when they came on 4.4.2024. Today I spoke with the doctor and he said that you should go to ER immidiately. From 29.3. I have felt dissie, feel to throw up and short of breath. I have somehow managed to get things done even I have felt rely bad. Thank You All For Uplifting Messages And Support In Last Years. I Love You All 💖💖 You mean More To Me than I can Say 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨
08:19 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by VilleP in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
06 April, 02:20
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Hi All! Thank You for your prayers 🙏. I have receveived 3 bags of My blood type and My figures are getting better. 💖💖💖 Sending Love and Light to You All 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 April, 11:53
Iron Deficient Anemia. You might be bleeding from somewhere internally…definitely need to get it checked out ASAP. There are ways to get around a blood transfusion (none of us want vaccinated blood)…. but this could be the only way. Get the information and make your own decision. Do you have a history of stomach ulcers or GI disease? Sending prayers and love. Be not afraid!! 😍🥰😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 April, 11:58
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Thank You Kel 💖💖💖 I will get more blood soon. Iam in the hospital now. Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
05 April, 11:52
🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 11:36
💞🙏🙏💞

Pink Totter @Totter
05 April, 11:25
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

connie wright @cowri
05 April, 11:20
🙏👣🙏👣🙏

Michael Phillips @Crager71
05 April, 11:12
Prayers sent

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
05 April, 11:08
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 11:02
You need immediate attention due to a severe anemic situation, most likely in need of a blood transfusion. You are short of breath, dizzy and nauseous because you need blood to carry oxygen to your cells. The cause of your anemic situation needs to be found. You need to be on supplemental oxygen as well. Prayers for a quick response to treatment.🙏 Do not delay.

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
05 April, 10:55
Prayers of healing, light & love being sent. Father hear our prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
05 April, 10:53
🙏🙏 praying for healing ❤️‍🩹

memes matter @NoComment
05 April, 10:52 (E)
Prayers Are up❤️🤲
https://www.learnreligions...

He gave us the authority and He above all

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 April, 10:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 April, 10:51
Prayers for you now, that God sends you speedy healing, and that He guides the doctors and nurses that you be treated with the best healing items! Please let us know how you are, and know that you are loved!

Water Mark @Watermark
05 April, 10:14
🙏🙏🙏

Cherished Chalice @CherishedChalice
05 April, 09:28
🙏🙏🙏

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
05 April, 09:22
Hei Ville, tässä Nina Tuusulasta. Onpa ikäviä uutisia. Mistä tuollaiset lukemat johtuvat, oletko saanut diagnoosia? Olen huolissani, olet ainoa toinen suomalainen kenet tiedän koko saitilla. Pyydän Universumin voimia avuksesi ja pitämään susta huolta, mutta ilmota ihmeessä vaikka suoralla viestillä, kun tiedät enemmän tilanteestasi. Ja sano jos voin jotenkin muuten auttaa. Käsittääkseni olet Espoosta, joten ollaan molemmat Uudellamaalla. Parasta toivoen ja uutisia odottaen 🙏🙏💖

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 April, 10:33
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
Hei Nina! Kiitos viestistäsi. AnonUp ei ole iso saitti. Viestisi lämmitti, että tiedän Suomessa olevan muitakin AnonUpissa. Tiedän aikaisemmin pari muuta Suomalaista täältä. Toivottavasti syy selviää. Diagnoosia ei ole vielä tullut. Olen rukoillut parannusta sekä ohjausta ihmisille. Olet rakas! Rakkautta ja Valoa sinulle 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 April, 08:54
Ville, I pray you can get the help you need and begin to heal very soon. God Bless You!🙏🙏🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 April, 08:54 (E)
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please keep watch over and heal completely our friend Ville. Please guard him and make sure the doctors and nurses that care him are reputable and trustworthy. Please wrap Ville in Your love, God and help him through this trying time in his life. Let him know that You are near him, Father, keeping watch over him and keeping him protected. Give him strength, courage, and the wisdom, to face this. Help him fight whatever this is. In Jesus' Name, Amen. We love you too Ville.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 April, 09:24
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Beautifully said and I stand in agreement. 🙏❤️🙏. God, please place a hedge of protection around Ville …fill him with peace and encouragement that you are with him on each step of this journey that he have no fear. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen🕊️🙏❤️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
05 April, 08:52
🙏🙏🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
05 April, 08:51
🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 April, 08:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
05 April, 08:30
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 PRAYER SENT FOR YOUR HEALING AMEN