Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
05 April, 08:19
Please pray for me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I will go to the hospital today. I was blood testing on 3.4.2024 and the results was shocking when they came on 4.4.2024. Today I spoke with the doctor and he said that you should go to ER immidiately. From 29.3. I have felt dissie, feel to throw up and short of breath. I have somehow managed to get things done even I have felt rely bad. Thank You All For Uplifting Messages And Support In Last Years. I Love You All πŸ’–πŸ’– You mean More To Me than I can Say πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please keep watch over and heal completely our friend Ville. Please guard him and make sure the doctors and nurses that care him are reputable and trustworthy. Please wrap Ville in Your love, God and help him through this trying time in his life. Let him know that You are near him, Father, keeping watch over him and keeping him protected. Give him strength, courage, and the wisdom, to face this. Help him fight whatever this is. In Jesus' Name, Amen. We love you too Ville.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ
08:54 AM - Apr 05, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 April, 09:24
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Beautifully said and I stand in agreement. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™. God, please place a hedge of protection around Ville …fill him with peace and encouragement that you are with him on each step of this journey that he have no fear. In Jesus’ mighty name. AmenπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 April, 12:54
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you, Janet. I stand in agreement with yours too.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ