Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 April, 08:19
Please pray for me 🙏🙏🙏 I will go to the hospital today. I was blood testing on 3.4.2024 and the results was shocking when they came on 4.4.2024. Today I spoke with the doctor and he said that you should go to ER immidiately. From 29.3. I have felt dissie, feel to throw up and short of breath. I have somehow managed to get things done even I have felt rely bad. Thank You All For Uplifting Messages And Support In Last Years. I Love You All 💖💖 You mean More To Me than I can Say 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 April, 11:53
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Iron Deficient Anemia. You might be bleeding from somewhere internally…definitely need to get it checked out ASAP. There are ways to get around a blood transfusion (none of us want vaccinated blood)…. but this could be the only way. Get the information and make your own decision. Do you have a history of stomach ulcers or GI disease? Sending prayers and love. Be not afraid!! 😍🥰😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
Thank You Kel 💖💖💖 I will get more blood soon. Iam in the hospital now. Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨
11:58 AM - Apr 05, 2024
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VilleP in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ville Pätiälä, click on at the bottom under it