Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 08:25
Fuhcryin out loud. Been diggin for a copy of that fako marriage certificate. I burned it a long time ago, the original. FINALLY figured out that you can just take your current license. Long story. Well a few drawers got cleaned out so not wasted time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
18 March, 08:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Don't ya just hate that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 08:37
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It all started with their dumb ass website when I could not just do it online. Went down hill from there. lol I was thinking about cleaning out some drawers, however today was not the day I planned it, nor for that reason. LOL

PAPA CADDI @RickN
18 March, 08:45
πŸ™πŸ™You deserve much better πŸ™πŸ™

Ty Lord knows I have been working on it a long time in many ways.....
08:46 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
PAPA CADDI @RickN
18 March, 08:47
πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ You'll do it Faith Girl AND I KNOW you got that too πŸ˜‰

18 March, 08:48 (E)
YEP I wouldn't wanna be this guy or his "close frens with the carter triples" parents come judgement day. Gross dad was a treasurer for the knights of columbus, and the mama I mean some truly weird mofos. AND I been everywhere man.

18 March, 08:50
Never should have happened the fako marriage only solace is watching God hand them their asses OVER and OVER> LOL