Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Fuhcryin out loud. Been diggin for a copy of that fako marriage certificate. I burned it a long time ago, the original. FINALLY figured out that you can just take your current license. Long story. Well a few drawers got cleaned out so not wasted time.
08:25 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
PAPA CADDI @RickN
18 March, 08:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂😂 Don't ya just hate that 😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 08:39
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
Wait til your thirty to get married then marry a dick. I want my time back. Banking on them med beds. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 08:44
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
I was already madder than a wet hen, this is impeding on my bday time off. LOL

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 March, 08:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
dont know what ya doing...and im not asking...but
you should be able to get a copy of marriage cert from the county you were married in...atleast thats the way where i am at.

18 March, 08:33
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Thank you. Found out that if ya got that tracking star on it, and its current. Just need that. Still calling tomorrow to further verify. Never got my ssn from this shit system changed cause I am a FOSTER and never wanted that other last name. BUT have not had the info to change on all other things. SO had to take that up last time. I think it was the addy thing. SO says same name, and address just gotta take your dl.