Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 March, 08:25
Fuhcryin out loud. Been diggin for a copy of that fako marriage certificate. I burned it a long time ago, the original. FINALLY figured out that you can just take your current license. Long story. Well a few drawers got cleaned out so not wasted time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
😂😂 Don't ya just hate that 😂😂
08:33 PM - Mar 18, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RickN in this post can reply
18 March, 08:44
In response PAPA CADDI to his Publication
I was already madder than a wet hen, this is impeding on my bday time off. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 08:39
Wait til your thirty to get married then marry a dick. I want my time back. Banking on them med beds. lol

18 March, 08:38
Wish that judge was still around, he said folks I marry stay married that would be super fkn romantic if the other one was not a sociopath. I got my popcorn. lol

18 March, 08:40
Fk head judge was prolly a mason.

18 March, 08:37
A lesson in futility. AND now I gotta trot it all the way out, and empty the rest of the stuff. lol

18 March, 08:37
😂😂😂It all started with their dumb ass website when I could not just do it online. Went down hill from there. lol I was thinking about cleaning out some drawers, however today was not the day I planned it, nor for that reason. LOL

PAPA CADDI @RickN
18 March, 08:45
🙏🙏You deserve much better 🙏🙏