Mike Anon @Mike314
12 March, 11:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 March, 04:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I totally agree. Well said. All school systems should be shut down, totally revamped and I also think, parents should really homeschool their kids. Then they wouldn't have to worry about this kind of crap. I'm so glad, my kids are grown. I wouldn't send mine to a school in today's day and age. No matter where you live, some kind of woke crap is in it. Unbelievable, but true. I'm so glad I grew up when I did. Yes, we did have some issues, but not like today.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
There were no "trans kids" when I was growing up.

You were a boy or a girl, and there were no teachers attempting to change your mind about what sex you were.

This is all part of the communist plan to weaken our nation...and the world, so that the satanic "elite" can continue on with their plan of destroying God.

There's no way that's ever going to happen.

We already know the ending...God wins.
04:49 PM - Mar 12, 2024
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
13 March, 01:03
We also weren't poisoned by all the vaccines given now and most of us had no idea what soy was... now it's in everything.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 March, 09:08
Mike, you are so absolutely correct!

Most, if not all of us, wonder where did the notion even enter the heart of a child (or adult) that they were born in a "wrong body!" It is so bizarre because it is so implausible.

I was thinking about this phenomenon and how did it seep into the fabric of our American culture?! In my humble opinion, One such 'opening' that assisted the fall into such a weird rabbit hole-- Ru Paul! Drag queen. I will be doing more research analysis on this.

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 March, 01:21
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
12 March, 08:15
So True

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 March, 08:10
GOD WINS !!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 March, 07:43
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 March, 04:55
Me either Mike! I grew up in the 60's & 70's. So many good times we had!

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 March, 05:47
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Born in '67, and yep the majority of my growing up was in the '70s. So many great memories 😁