Mike Anon @Mike314
12 March, 11:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 March, 04:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I totally agree. Well said. All school systems should be shut down, totally revamped and I also think, parents should really homeschool their kids. Then they wouldn't have to worry about this kind of crap. I'm so glad, my kids are grown. I wouldn't send mine to a school in today's day and age. No matter where you live, some kind of woke crap is in it. Unbelievable, but true. I'm so glad I grew up when I did. Yes, we did have some issues, but not like today.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
12 March, 04:49
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
There were no "trans kids" when I was growing up.

You were a boy or a girl, and there were no teachers attempting to change your mind about what sex you were.

This is all part of the communist plan to weaken our nation...and the world, so that the satanic "elite" can continue on with their plan of destroying God.

There's no way that's ever going to happen.

We already know the ending...God wins.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 March, 04:55
Me either Mike! I grew up in the 60's & 70's. So many good times we had!

Mike Anon @Mike314
Born in '67, and yep the majority of my growing up was in the '70s. So many great memories 😁
05:47 PM - Mar 12, 2024
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 March, 07:48
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Me too, Mike I was born in 67. I am so thankful to God that I grew up in that generation. I am the youngest of 8 kids. So I learned a lot from my older siblings, what not to do. We didn't have things at our finger tips. I would love to go back to a simpler time like that. Oh my gosh, playing marbles and just hanging out in the neighborhood till dark. We could do that back then. When we got older, just hanging out and having bonfires. Those were the days. I truly miss all of that.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 March, 08:04
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Yep, Summer vacation getting up early and riding my bike, heading to the swamp to catch frogs, and then some neighborhood baseball or basketball after that. No video games, dinner then back out til 9 o'clock or so for more fun with friends. Parents didn't have to worry. Good times.