Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 March, 08:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Medical staff that TREAT them too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 March, 08:22
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 March, 04:53
I concur!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 March, 04:44
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I totally agree. Well said. All school systems should be shut down, totally revamped and I also think, parents should really homeschool their kids. Then they wouldn't have to worry about this kind of crap. I'm so glad, my kids are grown. I wouldn't send mine to a school in today's day and age. No matter where you live, some kind of woke crap is in it. Unbelievable, but true. I'm so glad I grew up when I did. Yes, we did have some issues, but not like today.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 March, 04:49
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
There were no "trans kids" when I was growing up.

You were a boy or a girl, and there were no teachers attempting to change your mind about what sex you were.

This is all part of the communist plan to weaken our nation...and the world, so that the satanic "elite" can continue on with their plan of destroying God.

There's no way that's ever going to happen.

We already know the ending...God wins.

James Hoskin @ScottishsaltyRebel404
12 March, 04:42

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
12 March, 04:41