Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
About sums me up ! I do talk and express opinions where others do not tread !

Like the vanishing Anons that were here and soon as X opened they fled

Not saying they bad guys or maybe the bigger audience is their thing

I stick with my own - Loyality was my point !
And thats from being in the UK Forces !

So damn me for saying it but I would rather be brave and honest than suger coat things
06:43 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
04 March, 11:01
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
AU is loaded with trolls and agency shills, but this is not where the field of fight is. You want to curl up with cozy friends here, that's a choice. Other's have a different calling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
04 March, 07:43
👆Thanks for your service, my Dad was a Marine in the Pacific WWII. Today I put a $5 in the jar and took a 'Semper Fi' button from the disabled vet that acted as though he KNEW what was coming. Life is good, and thanks for what you bring to the dance every fucking day.👊
Had a partner from England when 9/11 happened by the name of Mark Taylor. What I wouldn't give to see his mug again, he was extraordinary.
NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
04 March, 07:41
I've never went back after I got banned with potus. 🙌here to stay
Love what you do
Tysm

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 March, 07:15 (E)
In a nutshell when we were all banned from everywhere all the good ppl came here !

I have laughed - I have cried - I have been amongst you awesome PPL on Anonup

This is the place to really Stand

With real ppl

And i do respect and love you all as Brothers and Sisters in this Fight

Anon up is completely real ppl

You won`t find that anywhere else

God Bless You All

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 March, 10:51
🙏❤️🤗🕊️God bless you, Robert. This is home and this is family here. The bond that we've built throughout these years, stands like no other. This truly is the place to be. I love you all so much. God bless us all. Keep the faith. God blessed Anon Up. It is a place like no other place. Cheers to you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
04 March, 10:59
🤗 🙏❤🐸