Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 March, 06:43
About sums me up ! I do talk and express opinions where others do not tread !

Like the vanishing Anons that were here and soon as X opened they fled

Not saying they bad guys or maybe the bigger audience is their thing

I stick with my own - Loyality was my point !
And thats from being in the UK Forces !

So damn me for saying it but I would rather be brave and honest than suger coat things

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
In a nutshell when we were all banned from everywhere all the good ppl came here !

I have laughed - I have cried - I have been amongst you awesome PPL on Anonup

This is the place to really Stand

With real ppl

And i do respect and love you all as Brothers and Sisters in this Fight

Anon up is completely real ppl

You won`t find that anywhere else

God Bless You All
07:15 PM - Mar 04, 2024 (E)
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
04 March, 10:59
🤗 🙏❤🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 March, 10:51
🙏❤️🤗🕊️God bless you, Robert. This is home and this is family here. The bond that we've built throughout these years, stands like no other. This truly is the place to be. I love you all so much. God bless us all. Keep the faith. God blessed Anon Up. It is a place like no other place. Cheers to you all.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 March, 10:43
Bless you as well Robert, I'm glad to know you and serve the truth community with you and the others I love so much here on AU. Truly Family!🙏🙏

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
04 March, 10:12
Cheers Robert. I'd buy you a beer but I can't see you so here's the next best thing! Slainte!

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
04 March, 09:54
God bless you, Robert!

Green 8700 @Green8700
04 March, 09:47
Amen. This is family. I think we’re all glad we’re here. Love you.

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
04 March, 09:55
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
This does feel like Home🥰

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 March, 09:27
❤️ God Bless you Robert 🙏

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
04 March, 09:24
Absolutely Robert. 100%
The people here, I have never met personally in my life, but feel closer in spirit and collective connection than people I’ve known face to face all my life!!! It is real.
Onward we go!!! I’m ready! Thank you!

arba happihr @arba
04 March, 09:13
Aloha Robert
I appreciate your service 👋👋💕

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
04 March, 08:59
Love you man!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
04 March, 08:44
😊😭

X

Hello,

Your account was suspended due to multiple or repeat violations of the X Rules:
https://x.com/rules.

This account will not be restored.

This case will now be closed and replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,
X

Just got this in an email from x
(Twitter)😊

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 March, 08:17
Agree

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 March, 08:06
God bless you too, friend! 🙏💗🐸

connie wright @cowri
04 March, 08:04
We are all Blessed....to find Anonup.com was a blessing then to find the best Citizens from all over the World - God has his hands on this...Faith

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 March, 08:00
Likewise brother🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 March, 07:57
Awwwww, that's great to hear. I love you being here and I agree, the best souls and hearts are right here. I count all of you as a major blessing in my life and I am very grateful for everyone here.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 March, 07:54
• ) ) ) )

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 March, 07:35
I am truly honored to know you Robert, and all these amazing AnonUp Warriors. We are a rare, loving breed - WWG1WGA💗

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 March, 07:19
blessing to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!