Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 March, 12:08
satan's had a long time to get a good bead on the human psyche and hone his skills of deception and manipulation.
He's tried building a world order many times.
Never turn your back. Stay salty and skeptical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 March, 12:09
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Satans Plan for Humanity πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Katt Williams blows Joe Rogan's mind after he suggests that transgenderism originates from the demon Baphomet and that Hollywood has been pushing us towards these occult themes for decades:

"Show me one person that ever wore a dress in Hollywood unsuccessfully. That's how you understand what a ritual is. 20 years ago I knew that transgenders was going to be a thing, I had gotten so much information that I understood... I understood that the earliest I had seen that word transgender was from Baphomet the transgender. I knew in the ritual of Baphomet the transgender, to show allegiance to him you had to kiss his ring. I knew that both of those things would become popular. I knew that somehow calling people the GOAT would be normalized over the sheep being always the most popular reference." πŸ‘‡πŸ‘€

https://rumble.com/v4ggnpx...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 March, 12:11
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I heard Katt in another interview [forget the host] on thst very same subject.
Katt's where it's at, in my book

Carolyn 🌟 EVERY race on earth has been enslaved at some time, often handed over by their very own race. Please don’t make this post about race against race, as that perpetuates the divide the controllers want. Asians, Indians, Nordics, Russians, Europeans, Mexicans, Aboriginals, Africans, etc., have all suffered horrifically due to slavery. It all must stop!

Have you heard/read about buck breaking? The Demoncratic party was behind the creation of Slavery, the black sex trade & the gruesome raping of male slaves and sex shows ( sex ring).

The sagging of the pants of Male slaves exposing their buttocks was the symbolic meaning that they were Raped and belong to the white sex trade and the violence of Buck Breaking.

Elites through Hollywood & music entertainment industry continue to run Buck Breaking operations to control their black African American artists. Slavery & Human Trafficking are not only Global, they are Galactic.

πŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space...
12:46 PM - Mar 01, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
01 March, 01:16
I went to Ghana sometime ago and the host took us to the waterfront edge of the country. Place is called "Point of No Return." It was the exit point for most slaves from Africa. They were deposited there by their own people. If you didn't like the Chief, or if your family wanted to get rid of you, or any other grievance matter, that's where you ended up. People were stripped, shackled and branded, put in ships and sailed to the Americas and the Caribbean islands. Slavery was not just a "white man" thing, it was black/Africans people selling black people to slave owners. When they got to North America, the freed ones, targeted those they didn't like and become watchers for the slave master. Regarding the black slave trade, it was black people selling their own people into slavery. By the time the democratic party came on board, they were the masters of slavery, trading slaves all over North America. This is the history most Black Americans do not know, or try to forget. Their own people

01 March, 01:26
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Yes Meggie 🌟 ..it does not matter the race, theyπŸ‘Ώ went after everyone.

01 March, 01:16 (E)
Best dressed man πŸ‘Ώ goes to Big Mike, Baphomet of Washington D.C.

Getting a baphomet into the White House was a big score for the Satanists. If they thought the people would really choose this, why didn’t they reveal Michelle as a biological male before the election? Why do they still hide it now? BC they know that humanity IS Awakening & we ALL are capable of remembering the truth, sacredness, Source & our origins before the dark shattered our Spirits and exploited our DNA.
πŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space...

LIGHT 🌟suggests: Go into Nature, the living beings there, they are more in alignment with themselves & then with you & your heartfelt creativity arises (writing your book) & in 'watching' ANY experience you're having, you REALize in that state nothing bothers you, EVERYTHING seems so simple, even if it appears to be a scary scene & in your observation is when you bring that into a fully AWAKENED (awareness) state, you flow into a life IN JOY.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
01 March, 01:53
Both monsters. SJP
comes across as authentic...true actress