Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
satan's had a long time to get a good bead on the human psyche and hone his skills of deception and manipulation.
He's tried building a world order many times.
Never turn your back. Stay salty and skeptical.
12:08 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 March, 12:09
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
🔥🔥🔥 Satans Plan for Humanity 🔥🔥🔥

Katt Williams blows Joe Rogan's mind after he suggests that transgenderism originates from the demon Baphomet and that Hollywood has been pushing us towards these occult themes for decades:

"Show me one person that ever wore a dress in Hollywood unsuccessfully. That's how you understand what a ritual is. 20 years ago I knew that transgenders was going to be a thing, I had gotten so much information that I understood... I understood that the earliest I had seen that word transgender was from Baphomet the transgender. I knew in the ritual of Baphomet the transgender, to show allegiance to him you had to kiss his ring. I knew that both of those things would become popular. I knew that somehow calling people the GOAT would be normalized over the sheep being always the most popular reference." 👇👀

https://rumble.com/v4ggnpx...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
01 March, 02:04
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Wow... he summed that up well.

Its all so mixed up.

Good share, again, thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
01 March, 02:22
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I've followed sports for years, and only recently have I noticed a sudden explosion in GOAT - the Greatest Of All Time - lists.

Determining the "GOAT" of any sport is as flawed as it is tedious. Players of different eras played under different rules, with different equipment, conditioning, etc.

It's a conversation with no end as there are no correct answers and no claims can be proven - until the release of technology that would allow the transporting of athletic candidates in their prime to compete against athletic candidates from different eras in their prime.

But now I think the whole trend to make "GOAT" lists is just for "them" to have "GOAT" said over and over.