Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 March, 12:08
satan's had a long time to get a good bead on the human psyche and hone his skills of deception and manipulation.
He's tried building a world order many times.
Never turn your back. Stay salty and skeptical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Satans Plan for Humanity πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Katt Williams blows Joe Rogan's mind after he suggests that transgenderism originates from the demon Baphomet and that Hollywood has been pushing us towards these occult themes for decades:

"Show me one person that ever wore a dress in Hollywood unsuccessfully. That's how you understand what a ritual is. 20 years ago I knew that transgenders was going to be a thing, I had gotten so much information that I understood... I understood that the earliest I had seen that word transgender was from Baphomet the transgender. I knew in the ritual of Baphomet the transgender, to show allegiance to him you had to kiss his ring. I knew that both of those things would become popular. I knew that somehow calling people the GOAT would be normalized over the sheep being always the most popular reference." πŸ‘‡πŸ‘€

https://rumble.com/v4ggnpx...
12:09 PM - Mar 01, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
01 March, 02:22
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I've followed sports for years, and only recently have I noticed a sudden explosion in GOAT - the Greatest Of All Time - lists.

Determining the "GOAT" of any sport is as flawed as it is tedious. Players of different eras played under different rules, with different equipment, conditioning, etc.

It's a conversation with no end as there are no correct answers and no claims can be proven - until the release of technology that would allow the transporting of athletic candidates in their prime to compete against athletic candidates from different eras in their prime.

But now I think the whole trend to make "GOAT" lists is just for "them" to have "GOAT" said over and over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 03:38
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Pike 🌟 πŸ‘ sports are black market & full of Deep State satanic Influencers.

Your watching a well place plan unfold πŸŽ₯ ...the reveals coming in the next months will blow even the most seasoned patriots β€˜minds.’ Almost EVERYTHING we’ve been sold about life, truth, politics, power, love, God, DNA, health, food, education, religion, legal systems, good guys and bad guys, sports, aliens, our origins, the sun, the moon, this universe, location, nature and size of our earth will be shattered.πŸ’₯

The real reset happens within our consciousness.

🌟 TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE🌟

The Dark is terrified of the LIGHT 🌟 JFK’S LIGHT lives on in President Trump and Q.

🌟 NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING 🌟

#GodWins

wht 2.0 @wht
05 March, 01:46
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Interesting thought ... πŸ‘Š

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
01 March, 02:04
Wow... he summed that up well.

Its all so mixed up.

Good share, again, thank you.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 March, 12:11
I heard Katt in another interview [forget the host] on thst very same subject.
Katt's where it's at, in my book

01 March, 12:46
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Carolyn 🌟 EVERY race on earth has been enslaved at some time, often handed over by their very own race. Please don’t make this post about race against race, as that perpetuates the divide the controllers want. Asians, Indians, Nordics, Russians, Europeans, Mexicans, Aboriginals, Africans, etc., have all suffered horrifically due to slavery. It all must stop!

Have you heard/read about buck breaking? The Demoncratic party was behind the creation of Slavery, the black sex trade & the gruesome raping of male slaves and sex shows ( sex ring).

The sagging of the pants of Male slaves exposing their buttocks was the symbolic meaning that they were Raped and belong to the white sex trade and the violence of Buck Breaking.

Elites through Hollywood & music entertainment industry continue to run Buck Breaking operations to control their black African American artists. Slavery & Human Trafficking are not only Global, they are Galactic.

πŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space...