COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
THE17THLETTER

It’s a spell. Satan’s spell. I honestly think the ones that aren’t under it were recruited or volunteered to come here to help. There must be something different about us. There has to be. The shit everyone else can’t see… Well there is something different about us… we were always black sheep and always different. I guess in a way we were being trained for being outcasts. So that when this time came that we would be cast out and persecuted we would be ready and clear minded… it’s like playing a video game that you are already super used to playing… you bound to do better.
07:54 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 March, 08:39
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Thank you for this post, comforting to read everyones responses. The experience out there gets stranger as we move forward. I see the spell. Inability to think. People just spouting rote memory when asked something, even when clearly unrelated. I am thankful to have had opportunity to connect dots. I always had this type of thinking different than others, did not understand why. It is like certain knowings come to surface. Been ridiculed, made fun of and black sheep'd. Who cares. Those people are now suffering and it is very sad to me. No matter how I paint a picture for them, they revert to narrative. It is like human basic mode.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 February, 09:18
Well stated. Us here on AU are a microcosm of the entire patriot community. No one outside of us knows we exist. Yet, I am 100% convinced that the powers-that-be on both sides know who we are. I have heard people like Rogan, Bongino, Jan Halper Hayes and others rattle off all the names of the truther communities except for ours. It's uncanny, but there is definitely a reason. Wish I knew what it was. When the time comes, I hope I "do better" when this video game goes to the final level. Still not sure of my role, but I do know that I am awake and I have a natural ability to detach and look at things from all angles. I guess we'll see how it all plays out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 09:10
I get that feeling too. It's uncanny. I also think there must be something more to it, and for this I have some speculations but certainty? No. For things like this, I just look and wonder while knowing that eventually this truth shall be revealed as well.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
29 February, 08:18
I do wish my family was on board and could see what I see , but they cant, at least not yet. Hopefully in time’

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
29 February, 10:31
Not “outcasts”

Volunteers…yes.

We may appear to have lived a life as introverts, loaners, socially awkward, ignored/ shunned, daydreamers….etc., but

We’ve been Gifted with the ability to separate ourselves (unknowingly at first) from the silent noise of the darkness so that our purposes for volunteering remains kindled.

We no longer stand alone. When you’ve lost the trail and the terrain looks the same all around, there’s another in sight for those that can See

Not “outcasts”…Volunteers

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
29 February, 09:50
In response Jack Seitzinger to his Publication
That was a sweet, wonderful explanation.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 February, 08:22
Since I was a kid, and read the myth of Cassandra and Apollo, I knew there was something going on, that I was opposed to.

Cassandra, Helen of Troy's sister, was pursued by Apollo, he gave her clairvoyance as a love gift, but she rejected him.

In a fit of rage Apollo cursed her - to foretell the future, but never be believed... and when the future comes to pass, as she predicted, no one would remember her saying anything.

How frustrating!

I have labored under the Cassandra Curse since identifying the process ... but I do not ever remember telling Apollo to 'sod off'... 😖

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
29 February, 09:32
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Here is the forum to speak & we can hear and remember and say thank you.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
29 February, 10:49 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Cassandra was Paris' and Hectors sister. She was the one that foretold Paris would bring war to Troy. She was the reason Paris was to be thrown off a cliff but instead was found by a sheep herder and raised as his own before returning to his royal family a full grown man.

In the following movie Cassandra sets the stage of the movie in the first scene. I much enjoyed it over the Brad Pitt version because it portrays Paris in a much different light. It also portrays Calcus, Agamemnon's seer and even Minalaeus as a sympathetic figure. It also features the scene where Agnamenons daughter Iphigenia is being sacrificed to the Goddess Artemis for fair winds. And with Agamemnon himself wielding the knife.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Adventure "Helen of Troy" Action, Drama, TV Mini Series, movie - YouTube

The film begins with the birth of Paris, and Cassandra's prophecy that he would be the cause of Troy's destruction. Paris' father, King Priam, leaves him on ...

Doug Anger @moola
29 February, 08:15
I have always taken the road less traveled,it gives you time to look around. My grandfather always said,When everyone is running,thats the time you should be walking.As a kid I really did not know what he was talking about,but I get it now.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 09:17
In response Doug Anger to his Publication
a wise man

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 February, 08:11
So true... spot on.

I am in a spiritual battle right now... I am facing down the housing chiefs... my sons bones have high levels of radiation in them. I thought it would not be an issue this year as I replaced the heaters... but the heaters they forced on us are even not wired kicking out radation thats off the charts... he was not getting better and getting sicker...

So then I cant stop ... I turn into this nordic warrior ... its so intense... Ive told them all ... end of... its the gallows next...

And then I get downoads on all the local connections and how they all connect and relate to the CCP... the mapp I have is so immense... its a mountain of connections...

And now we have to... we cant be here... our literally killing us at high speed and I know every part of it...

But they dont hear it because its way way too complex... so I have to try to tune in to what is the way to go... and I fail all the time... but I know they all feel me and they know whats coming..

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
29 February, 09:23
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Ditto... take care of you and yours. Prayers⬆️, failure is not an option.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
MESSAGE TO THE AWAKENED - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A6Z7TC14rKA

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
29 February, 08:06

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
29 February, 10:06
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
wow . that really says it all... thank you for posting this.. yes i am one of those such as being told in this meme,, never a groupie. always an outsider.. didnt know why but apparently didnt care either. looking back i now realise being the shy quiet one my whole life (til i awakened to all this ) it was my job to observe life on earth and report back. no wonder i was always tired.. what a journey this has been.. so happy to find out what i was all about.. and realise my future also... i have plans. i hope my contract doesnt contradict my thoughts and dreams. i have much to make up for.. so many humanity things to do.. where do i start is the problem and which ones.. the R and R will give me so many capabilities to do good for the world.. my life just rebirths itself.. so excited..

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 February, 07:58

Lysanne anon @lysanne
29 February, 07:56
Bingo