COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
29 February, 07:54
THE17THLETTER

It’s a spell. Satan’s spell. I honestly think the ones that aren’t under it were recruited or volunteered to come here to help. There must be something different about us. There has to be. The shit everyone else can’t see… Well there is something different about us… we were always black sheep and always different. I guess in a way we were being trained for being outcasts. So that when this time came that we would be cast out and persecuted we would be ready and clear minded… it’s like playing a video game that you are already super used to playing… you bound to do better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hawaiiananon in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
29 February, 10:06
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
wow . that really says it all... thank you for posting this.. yes i am one of those such as being told in this meme,, never a groupie. always an outsider.. didnt know why but apparently didnt care either. looking back i now realise being the shy quiet one my whole life (til i awakened to all this ) it was my job to observe life on earth and report back. no wonder i was always tired.. what a journey this has been.. so happy to find out what i was all about.. and realise my future also... i have plans. i hope my contract doesnt contradict my thoughts and dreams. i have much to make up for.. so many humanity things to do.. where do i start is the problem and which ones.. the R and R will give me so many capabilities to do good for the world.. my life just rebirths itself.. so excited..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
29 February, 08:18
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
😍👋💕👍