COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
29 February, 07:54
THE17THLETTER

It’s a spell. Satan’s spell. I honestly think the ones that aren’t under it were recruited or volunteered to come here to help. There must be something different about us. There has to be. The shit everyone else can’t see… Well there is something different about us… we were always black sheep and always different. I guess in a way we were being trained for being outcasts. So that when this time came that we would be cast out and persecuted we would be ready and clear minded… it’s like playing a video game that you are already super used to playing… you bound to do better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Since I was a kid, and read the myth of Cassandra and Apollo, I knew there was something going on, that I was opposed to.

Cassandra, Helen of Troy's sister, was pursued by Apollo, he gave her clairvoyance as a love gift, but she rejected him.

In a fit of rage Apollo cursed her - to foretell the future, but never be believed... and when the future comes to pass, as she predicted, no one would remember her saying anything.

How frustrating!

I have labored under the Cassandra Curse since identifying the process ... but I do not ever remember telling Apollo to 'sod off'... 😖
08:22 AM - Feb 29, 2024
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
29 February, 10:49 (E)
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Cassandra was Paris' and Hectors sister. She was the one that foretold Paris would bring war to Troy. She was the reason Paris was to be thrown off a cliff but instead was found by a sheep herder and raised as his own before returning to his royal family a full grown man.

In the following movie Cassandra sets the stage of the movie in the first scene. I much enjoyed it over the Brad Pitt version because it portrays Paris in a much different light. It also portrays Calcus, Agamemnon's seer and even Minalaeus as a sympathetic figure. It also features the scene where Agnamenons daughter Iphigenia is being sacrificed to the Goddess Artemis for fair winds. And with Agamemnon himself wielding the knife.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Adventure "Helen of Troy" Action, Drama, TV Mini Series, movie - YouTube

The film begins with the birth of Paris, and Cassandra's prophecy that he would be the cause of Troy's destruction. Paris' father, King Priam, leaves him on ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 March, 08:43
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Paris gave the golden apple to Aphrodite over Athene and Hera, because Aphrodite promised him the most beautiful woman in the world, Helen.

Helen was married to Menelaus, the king of Sparta, brother of Agamemnon, king of Greece.

Paris the youngest son of Priam and Hecuba, king and queen of Troy, brother of Hector, and Cassandra.

Helen had no powers of foretelling, only Cassandra had those.

The film obviously too liberties with the relationships.

Paris runs off with Helen back to Troy, starting the 10 year war with Greece, although I suspect the war had more to do with commerce, and Troy's location as the gateway to Persia.

Hector is killed by Achilles, after Paris kills Achilles's friend Partrcolus, who wears Achiles's armour onto the battlefield. Achilles drags Hector's body behind his chariot around Troy

Paris kills Achilles by shooting him in the heel, the term 'Achilles heel'. Paris is later killed in the war.

Helen returns to Sparta with Menaleus

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
29 February, 09:32
Here is the forum to speak & we can hear and remember and say thank you.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 February, 09:40
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Being here has saved my sanity

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 February, 09:16
oh yeah! i can relate! never read this story. that's so much what it's been like to be a 'conspiracy theorist'