COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
29 February, 07:54
THE17THLETTER

It’s a spell. Satan’s spell. I honestly think the ones that aren’t under it were recruited or volunteered to come here to help. There must be something different about us. There has to be. The shit everyone else can’t see… Well there is something different about us… we were always black sheep and always different. I guess in a way we were being trained for being outcasts. So that when this time came that we would be cast out and persecuted we would be ready and clear minded… it’s like playing a video game that you are already super used to playing… you bound to do better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 February, 08:11
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
So true... spot on.

I am in a spiritual battle right now... I am facing down the housing chiefs... my sons bones have high levels of radiation in them. I thought it would not be an issue this year as I replaced the heaters... but the heaters they forced on us are even not wired kicking out radation thats off the charts... he was not getting better and getting sicker...

So then I cant stop ... I turn into this nordic warrior ... its so intense... Ive told them all ... end of... its the gallows next...

And then I get downoads on all the local connections and how they all connect and relate to the CCP... the mapp I have is so immense... its a mountain of connections...

And now we have to... we cant be here... our literally killing us at high speed and I know every part of it...

But they dont hear it because its way way too complex... so I have to try to tune in to what is the way to go... and I fail all the time... but I know they all feel me and they know whats coming..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
Ditto... take care of you and yours. Prayers⬆️, failure is not an option.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
MESSAGE TO THE AWAKENED - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A6Z7TC14rKA

09:23 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
02 March, 04:28
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
You are so right.... 'no matter what'... thank yu.