Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 February, 02:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Bill Barr is a Bad Ass!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iris Wyman @conserv2mysoul
12 February, 02:05
Ezra, I agree NOT a resignation letter. Perhaps, Barr is not completely out of the picture as of yet. Hard to believe all that is published. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
12 February, 01:28
TRUMP NEVER CONCEDED NOR WOOD HE EVER GIVE UP! HE NEVER LOSES!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
12 February, 01:23
Some may disagree but I have always trusted my gut and right or wrong I believe Barr is a stealth bomber now more than ever.

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
12 February, 12:56
Nope. Intermission.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
12 February, 12:56
THIS TRIAL JUST GOT LIT!!!🔥🔥🔥
🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤🚂🇺🇲❤

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
12 February, 01:13
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
Is anyone watching this on MSM...am curious to know if it is being interrupted or edited in realtime

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
12 February, 01:14
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
YES, DEFENSE HITTING BACK HARD WITH TRUTH BOMBS! 🙏🏼

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
12 February, 09:10
7 jANUARY
LOTS BEFORE
WAS HINTED

NOT GOING OK
ITS OBVIOYS NOT SO MUCH FOR POLITICS
OR
ESOTERICS
OR
#Comms

BUT BECAUSE OF #movie #SCRIPT classical plot 🤣

the problem its that NOW ALL LOOKS FUCKED 😅 REAL FUCKING WAY
as a SCRIPT
as at any level

#MAGA
not
#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga

12 February, 09:34
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
just to be clear
nothing of the above becomes true 🤣😁🤣😅

ok ?

no fucking ALL SYSTEM GO

no fucking

NADA DE NADA

NIENTE

NOTHIng 😁

ok ?😅🤣

#FAKEASS
BUT COOL
POSSIBLE
#Comms

12 February, 09:05
YAH,
everyone know the

#QANON official narrative / official #dissinfo

" it’s only the #beginning "
#Pompeo 7 january
https://twitter.com/i/web/...

“EJ IWh"
and / mor
EJ WhMAGA in #Gematria

#SACRIFIED says one result 😮

looks my nick 😁
i know the narrative, ok ?
EVEN BEFORE COMES NARRATIVE
🤣 apparently

but not happens
not #MAGA
not
#TheGreatAwakening

Motivational Epic song "Andrews Song-End of Silence" Lyrics

".. this is not a #farewell ....
just a #GODBYE ..."
https://youtu.be/BUTexzH3Y...

12 February, 09:22
THE NARRATIVE ITS MORE THA KNOWED

THE PROBLEM ITS THAT IS NOT HAPPENING

EXAMPLE

"THERE YOU GO " 😁

#wwg1wga

#17 COMMENTS

THIS GREAT THEME SONG POP BEFORE THE

ITS IS NOT A #farewell ITS ONLY A #Goodbye TRUMP CONCEPT
WAS MASS PUBLIC

BUT BECAUSE OF THIS, IT THAT #MAGA
# HEGREATAWAKENING
THING DOEST LOOK AS SPECTED AT ALL
and no excuses for this

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

12 February, 09:31
this is not a game 540 960 160

all these satanic
bloodlines are guilty 1605 2244 374

stop the steal 629 960 160

now and forever 1961 960 160

tired of waiting 1320 960 160

the time is now 1346 960 160

THE IS NOT A GOOBYE ONLY A #farewell JANUARY VIDEO
#URL
#Gematria

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

#MAGA
#Thegreatwakening
#wwg1wga
#FAKEASS #COMM also cool and niceee

another version

Maria Davis @elijahlove
12 February, 08:08
Exactly. He never used the word RESIGN. Me thinks he'll be back.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 February, 07:22
Always liked him and wish the best for him.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 February, 04:01
Also, speaking of high visibility lawyers...

Dershowitz: swamp crature, white hat, flipped or actor? Is that something we can know now @GhostEzra ?

Tremor Time @Asleep_N0M0RE
12 February, 08:22
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I think he capitulated to Trump. He was on the flight logs, has worked for the swamp for many years. Same goes for Elon.

I have, for some reason, always trusted Barr. Does not seem/feel to be a swamp rat.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
12 February, 04:01
😳wait ... wuuuuut😲

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
12 February, 03:58
Im beginnjng to wonder if we all should have invested not only in physical silver, but also popcorn futures/prodcits

Henry Porter @HenryPorter7777
12 February, 03:25

Elizabeth Rosales @ElizabethLisa
12 February, 01:45
Not even close

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
12 February, 12:10
🙏❤️🇺🇸I am extremely happy Barr is on the side of good. I always liked him, he seemed to be a patriot. Glad he is. Glad he will be playing a role in bringing down the Cabal. How many Patriots behind the scenes helped to save America with President Trump? We can never thank these heroes enough.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
11 February, 11:18
i wonder if there were also a lot of recess appointments that we dont know about. there were a slew of people who resigned in january, like Pottinger. i wonder if they were replaced by trump. SCOTUS has ruled that recess appointments are normally unconstitutional, however, the law is murky when they are made inbetween congressional sessions so i think they are likely legal. they moved a lot of those military guys in like gaynor and miller who i would imagine are actually still there in reality. why not others? maybe put in the hardcore prosecutors who would never be confirmed by congress

Finding Truth @FindingTruth17
11 February, 10:29
feel like i saw this somewhere recently cant quite put my finger on where..... 🤔🤔🤔 kek

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 February, 10:12
I've heard barr is heading up nesara. just heard mind you!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
11 February, 10:01
I said it from day one you cannot be witness and a lawyer in the same criminal case

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 February, 09:54
I see that Bidan is having some issues getting his AG confirmed.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
11 February, 09:47
I noticed that at the time. Sounded like he was taking a vacation.

A resignation letter is a legal document in which you officially declare your intent to resign and you give a date. He did no such thing.

If the Bidan Admin is Fake what is the status of all the Department heads?

Zach Tollen @MysticZach
11 February, 09:45
More Art of War stuff. The real challenge here is pulling off the MIRACLE of accurately communicating to the PUBLIC what's been happening. I have NO IDEA how Steve Mnuchin will do it, but I hope it involves some shocking REVELATIONS during Scampeachment 2. (Which would not ordinarily sound like the HIT MOVIE it needs to be!)

Forever Patriot @ForeverPatriot
11 February, 09:33
Anyone see that the "u" is highlighted in the first paragraph in the word purview? I'm still new to this whole thing, does it mean anything particular?

Mike Cherry @Buster66
11 February, 09:09
Ghost, what about the part where Barr supposedly helped sleepy Joe write some of the EO's?

Steven Brown @PatriotSteve777
11 February, 09:20
In response Mike Cherry to his Publication
good question

True North @TrueNorthGirl
11 February, 08:53
He’s a B2 Bomber. 😏

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
11 February, 08:53
I've never given up on Barr, to be honest. Maybe it was my fondness for bagpipes, but something about him makes me think he's supporting the white hats. Sure hope I'm right!

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
11 February, 08:50
Ezra, isthis for real?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

12 February, 06:40
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
50 -70% PROBLALLY YES

allways speakineg accord the DIFUSE and CONFUE #QANON #NARRATIVE
that always is intrinsically CONFUSE, contradictory and with a PINCH of
#BETRAYAL in them.

resumen.
yes , looks like is SOMENTHING like he ( the #HORNS guy 😁 ) say that the stuff is.

but tomorrow the very same may say_

"dissinformation is necessrary and now i decide that i gonna want fucking kill you all" 😌

or
" THINK MIRROR"

and this also goes as "CANONIGAL" and kill everybody goes "part of
#QANON #truntheplan " 😌😁

11 February, 08:41
I BECOME THE MEME
BEFORE THE MEME
THE NARRATIVES DESTRUCTOR

🤣

".... THIS IS NOT A #farewell
THIS IS ONLY ... A #GODBYE .... "😌
exact sec here:
https://youtu.be/bpn7fEYfz...

11 February, 08:43
".... THIS IS NOT A #farewell
THIS IS ONLY ... A #GODBYE .... "😌
https://youtu.be/bpn7fEYfz...

Clueless Joe @CluelessJoe
11 February, 08:38
Stealing agent keks content