777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
WE WON! CHECKMATE!!! MOST INCREDIBEL STORY EVERY TOLD.
How do you proove you are legit? On telegram Donald Trump linked this vidoe AND
more importantly the release of 3 Patents belonging to the US NAVY!!!
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW. CHECKMATE!!!
1.) FREE ENERGY
2.) ROOM TEMPERATURE SUPER CONDUCTORS
3.) ANTI GRAVITY CRAFT THAT EXCEED LIGHT SPEED.
06:54 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by PegasusWarrior in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 April, 12:39
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
Jake Angeli Rules, love him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
18 March, 08:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Schenck @AWESKANK
18 March, 07:51
This video is definitely one of the things that brought everything to light. You can find alot more patents if you goto google and search "tr3b patents". ive known about the Tr3b for a long time. Its great they are finally undisclosing hidden tech.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
19 February, 10:09
Just two days ago, saw a friendly photo of this guy with N. Pelosi's son that someone posted. Go figure.

Bruce Lee @BruceLee_g
13 February, 06:58
as your guyzes...wtf? captain america...lol...hes got the same tattoos as the buffalo shaman on his arms...guess people will believe anything...ive got some pet rocks from the sixties for sale if anyones interested...

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
13 February, 02:16
yeah... I have never heard of a career Navy guy in highly classified programs talking to the people the top, discussing plans the way I frat guy would discuss a class far beyond his reading level. Believe him if you like but he is as much part of this plan as Biden and is as much a "super soldier" as my Bernese Mountain dog woth 2 bum knees! If you are gonna LARP, at least learn how to donit right. couldnt get through 5 minutes.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
19 February, 12:03
In response Matt Mitchell to his Publication
if you didn't watch it all then you missed the part about disclosure. It is also lawful to discuss things that have already happened, even if the public is unaware of it. It all makes sense because everything is done in a way to lesson loss of life and utter chaos and confusion.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 February, 07:43
Jake Angeli is incredible, I learned a lot from all his amazing video lessons. I think YouTube knocked him off :/

KMRA 777 @KMRA777
12 February, 09:53
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I watched the whole viedo. This excelent! I will pass on as much as I can. Stay Safe, and God Bless!

KMRA 777 @KMRA777
12 February, 09:58
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
please everyone share all you can!

Kelly Price @Ksea444
12 February, 12:41
Freaky, but I can do what he asks.

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
11 February, 10:59
He has a whole channel on rumble. I've only seen a few, but he seems like the real deal. I also just saw a minute long video on Bitchuite of him the night of 1/6 being interview at night. He said they're putting an end to communism and globalism.
https://rumble.com/user/Ye...

Anila Vanilla @Vanilli
11 February, 10:11
all this BS and fake news going around, all these fake preachers, everybody being an insider and throwing top secret out. Trump didn´t post this on telegram.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 February, 01:13
In response Anila Vanilla to her Publication
Exactly...& Trump never had a telegram account.
This guy is in same catagory as Steinbart

denise par @purpleheartfamily
11 February, 09:35
😍😍😍Millennial's will relate to this guy which is what we need!! I'm in my late 60's and I so appreciate our youth stepping up for us and the anons need to help get the message out and not critisize the messenger. I LOVED THE MESSAGE!

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
11 February, 09:18
I am sorry , I just cant take this guy seriously.

Donna Martin @Meme17
12 February, 07:44
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
😣I kmow! I found him extremely annoying after the first 3 minutes. I just closed it😁

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 February, 09:17
I'm not on any decent anon level, but that info i can disemble with confidence. Thank Q

Stormy Love @mtbeaches
11 February, 08:38
i thought this is the guy from the Capitol with the horns. inthink hes s shill too.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 February, 07:28
In response Stormy Love to her Publication
it is him isnt it? i bet theyre masons with the bricks on their arms. Fucking freasons did Jan 6. Both the cops and fake supporters were Freemasons and George Floyd too. They do all the False flags. school shootings.,Trying to make Qanon seem extremists instead of people who question this daily spew of crap on a cracker. from hoth sides its getting old for real Im ready to start fresh. New Govt. 22

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
11 February, 08:37
I found this information to be a refresher of what we all ready know. We do need to focus on the good stuff and use that to start our converstions with new ppl. One of my suspisions he confirmed, we are still going to be lock down at Easter so C19 is not going away. So I wonder if this plan is going to go into 2023.

And I was excited that he validated some of my theories! WWG1WGA

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
11 February, 07:36
This guy is a clown

11 February, 07:49
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
I case you havent been paying attention, Clown is CIA.... This guy has a great sense of humor, but he is NAVY... Nothing to do with CIA Clowns.

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
11 February, 07:31
Feels of Stein Larpiness. I'll hold comment for now.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
11 February, 07:24
juan o savin called this guy a shillllll

11 February, 07:55
In response SEEK AND KEK to his Publication
The Jury is out. I dont put my faith in any one person, including Juan O'Savin. Dont misunderstand me... I like Juan and have watched everything he has prodced. That said, Disinformations is needed in this war, for reasons we dont understand. The NAVY patents are real, released and very compelling evidence. I did not hear Juan say he was a shill. I heard him talk about his 'pedo' tattoo. That said if you look into his tattoo, it is clearly Viking. I suspect Juan was asking us to 'pay attention to him'. Lets see what happens, But I wouldnt count this fella out.

Michele G.. @MicheleG
11 February, 07:17
i posted this on Gab and was told it was fake not the same person. it was srnt to me from fb. it looks real to me but i been wrong before.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 February, 06:59
Where can I find this video? What Platform?

Michele G.. @MicheleG
11 February, 07:18
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
this was sent to me from fb

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
11 February, 04:36
WOW 😀🙏❤️

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
11 February, 04:00
Jacob is in jail right now. so who released this revelation now?

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
11 February, 03:55
Jacob has a channel on youtube https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
11 February, 01:45

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
09 February, 09:16
Fascinating information!! Looking forward to more of his videos. Thank you for sharing!

Sovereign I Am @IAmSovereign1986
09 February, 12:45
Thank you for posting this. I was feeling really low before I watched this....battle fatigue is real. But he was so awesome, he's cheered me right up and gave my a burst of energy to carry on the fight. Thank you. is there anywhere else I can watch this guy for more info?

09 February, 01:50
In response Sovereign I Am to her Publication
Happy it cheered you up. I think a new world is just around the corner! I wish I knew where to find more of his postst. I found it on telegram. If anyone knows, please post :))
If you want more cheering up... and a reason to keep your energy up... Try this :). Your consciousness will help create the new world.
https://www.lifecoachcode....

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
28 February, 01:07
In response Sovereign I Am to her Publication

Jus Hen @Jhch
09 February, 11:31
is that the same guy at the capital building with the horns?

09 February, 01:51
In response Jus Hen to his Publication
Yes, Same Guy. Patriot. GhostofEzra posted similar. Cheers.