Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
I'm quite for a reason. Will keep you posted later. May I ask for the prayer warriors...please pray for my hubby. Going for an open heart surgery soon. Thank you in advance. xxxx
12:38 PM - Feb 08, 2024
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply
18 February, 11:11
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
My loving husband got a "weekend" pass to go home....preparing him for the big operation mentally. His been in hospital for about 2 weeks but this weekend at home. Taking him back tomorrow morning. "They think" his going to have the operation Tuesday. But....we don't' know. Waiting. All I can still ask is...please keep your prayers for him. Our lives changes...in a eyeblink....and all we do now is...Keep our Faith in God. Have a wonderful week. Thank you for all your prayers. Till we meet again. xxxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
09 February, 12:14
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Prayers up for you u!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
08 February, 01:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08 February, 01:08
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please watch over and guard Annie AnonLover's husband while he goes in for open heart surgery. Please make sure his doctors and nurses are reputable and guide his surgeon's hands with precision. Please heal him quickly and give him and his family, peace, comfort, strength, wisdom, courage, and your love, Father. Be with them during this trying time in their lives. In Jesus' Mighty Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

09 February, 11:29
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you so much. xxxxx

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
08 February, 01:02
Please God send angels to protect Annie's Husband as he goes through surgery. Let him have a speedy recovery, and bring him back home with Annie in Jesus name we pray.

08 February, 01:03
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you so much. I'm so humbled with all of you and thankful. xxxxx

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 February, 12:59
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™. Praying that your husband is touched by God’s healing hands and that He gives you both strength facing what’s to comeπŸ™

08 February, 01:01
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you Janet. Appreciate so much. xxx

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 February, 12:58
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ™

08 February, 01:02
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

08 February, 12:48
Wow! You are ALL so amazing when we need you!. So proud to be here on this group. Thank you God. xxx I'm humbled and blessed.

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 February, 12:47
Prayers for your husband, Annie, may God guide the physicians and all medical personnel who are on his case.

08 February, 12:52
In response Every Time to her Publication
At the bottom of my heart, I thank you! xxxx

Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
08 February, 12:44
Blessings and Prayers πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™

08 February, 12:54
In response Katrina Nrekic to her Publication
Thank you so much. xxxx

arba happihr @arba
08 February, 12:39
Dear God please protect this woman's husband during his medical treatment
Thank youπŸ˜πŸ™

08 February, 12:41
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you dearly. xxx