Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
08 February, 12:38
I'm quite for a reason. Will keep you posted later. May I ask for the prayer warriors...please pray for my hubby. Going for an open heart surgery soon. Thank you in advance. xxxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08 February, 01:08
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please watch over and guard Annie AnonLover's husband while he goes in for open heart surgery. Please make sure his doctors and nurses are reputable and guide his surgeon's hands with precision. Please heal him quickly and give him and his family, peace, comfort, strength, wisdom, courage, and your love, Father. Be with them during this trying time in their lives. In Jesus' Mighty Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 February, 11:32
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈYou are most welcome. I hope all is well. God bless you all.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ