Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Prayers for my hubby please. He has asthma and one of his vaxxed employees (we think) gave him the crud. (came to work sick) This is a powerful bug. Usually we can fend off anything with our natural "flu cocktails" but this is bad. He can't hardly breathe. He sounds like he can barely get air. He has not run a fever over 100 as yet. His mucous is JUST starting to get color (light yellow) and I'm worried it's turning to pneumonia. He's doing breathing treatments every 2 hours right now just to be able to breathe. I started him this morning on "THE PROTOCOL" that I've had on hand just in case. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil), and Zythromyacin (sp?). It's all in Spanish(from Mexico) so I've been looking up dosing etc. I think I have that now. Praying this helps and asking for prayers. This creeped on over the course of about a day...then WHAM hit his lungs like a freight train. šŸ˜ØšŸ˜· p.s. he will NOT go to Urgent Care, hospital, or any. (don't blame him!)
01:14 PM - Jan 21, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 January, 05:13
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
šŸ™ Continued prayers for your husband's full recovery. How is he doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 06:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
OMGoodness...so much better. It's still there...but better enough to the point he wants to do all the things. Now the trick is keeping him home and taking it easy for a couple more days at least. (hard to do when our business is on our property where we live...lol) I just don't want him to have a relapse! So we are soldiering on with the protocol. It's miraculous how much better he feels just after 2 full days of treatment! Today is day 3. He walked out to the shop and our employees are like...what are you DOING here...we don't want you in here yet...shoo shoo....we've got it under control. lol. When I woke up I was like šŸ™ˆ Sorry...I only have so much control. He just wanted to check on things. After he left they were clorox wiping all the door knobs and things. lol. I'm so glad he's feeling better and I'm so appreciative of the continued prayers!!! šŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
23 January, 03:02 (E)
I have some suggestions but am very wary to post online. Donā€™t want to be accused of ā€˜practicing medicine without a licenseā€™.

DISCLAIMER- USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I used to work for an allergist. He often had patients nebulize hydrogen peroxide.
Iā€™m not diagnosing or ā€˜prescribingā€™ any treatments.

Should you want to try it, it MUST BE DILUTED at least 13:1. Thatā€™s 1 part FOOD GRADE peroxide to 13 parts distilled water.

If you have an essential oil diffuser, eucalyptus, tea tree &/or lavender oil and provide relief and are antiseptic in nature.

If you have access to a practitioner that has an ozone generator, that therapy is effective as well. You could check with acupuncturist, massage, therapists, or any holistic centers near you for locating this treatment.

Black seed oil and oil of oregano are excellent.

Try to have him eat as much raw garlic as he can, ginger as well as cinnamon.

23 January, 04:55
In response Tammy Lytle to her Publication
Thank you so much! I will bookmark all of this and print it out.

Capy @Capy
21 January, 09:04
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
21 January, 06:49
In addition, to IVM, antibiotics, mucus thinners, etc., here's some more suggestions (my personal pneumonia experience).
1.) Rest. Without the ability to rest/sleep, the body is unable to repair and recover. Do whatever you can to make rest/sleep possible.
Elevate the upper body while resting; do not lie down flat. This prevents fluid/mucus pooling. Thus, softens the symptoms which leads to better rest and faster recovery.
2.) O2 pulse meter (finger tip oximeter). This measures how much oxygen in blood and heart rate. We don't want hypoxia, so check.
3.) If difficult breathing and hypoxic, find an oxygen concentrator in your local area. This will help with breathing and not starve body of vital oxygen.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
21 January, 07:27
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
maybe get you an oxygenator...from amazon.

21 January, 08:19
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
His O2 sat is currently 92. We do have a small oxygen bottle set up if he needs it...which I'm thinking he might need it...I'll mention it to him for sure...thanks for the reminder. It's sometimes hard to remember everything. Yes...he's definitely propped up when in bed...he's been upright in the recliner resting and dozing off and on all day. There was no way to sleep last night...he was way too bad. That's why I've been hitting it with everything I can think of today. He does trust his family doc (more like minded)...so I'll be calling them first thing in the morning and see if he'll squeeze him in to listen to his lungs and possibly a chest x-ray.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
21 January, 06:33
ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ļø

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 January, 06:13
These do wonders for congestionā€¦.I use them together.

Palcau Ioan @Bucur
21 January, 05:50
Praying for him ! šŸ™šŸ™

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 January, 05:48
God bless Kimmy's husband with healing & that Kimmy is guided on her path to facilitate his quick & full recovery.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 05:27 (E)
https://www.earthclinic.co...

How to use colloidal silver for the lungs

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
21 January, 05:13
Kimmy there ia a good tea, supposed to help with mucus in head & lungs call Mullein Tea. You may want to order some on Amazon.
Sending prayers also šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

21 January, 05:32
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you...I have him on Mullein Tincture 3x daily šŸ’–

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
21 January, 05:13
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™
Try Raw šŸÆ and minced raw šŸ§„
A spoon full every 1- 3 hrs.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 January, 05:05
Sending up prayers for you both.

Additionally, please consider the CDS Protocol: https://andreaskalcker.com...

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
21 January, 05:05
Prayers sent šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ’•

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 January, 05:03
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Par Nelli @Parnelli
21 January, 05:03
šŸ™ā¤

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 January, 02:55
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
21 January, 02:43
šŸ™

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 January, 02:19
PLEASE purchase from USA pharmacy...

IVM and HCQ Information and Dosages, click this website > https://www.ivermectin.com...

Now available, pharmacy-grade, human Ivermectin, HCQ, Z-Pack and Fenbendazole! Deliveries are guaranteed to make it to your doorstep or your money back! Get your payment to us fast so we can ship your order fast!

All USA pharmacies do not sell USA-made Ivermectin or HCQ or Zpack, their supplies all come from China, and they are only compounded at their USA pharmacy. Do not be deceived!

Chinese stock should be avoided at all costs! Our products are 100% custom-made for us, the purest possible, and highly vetted with top quality control. Our supplies are custom-made for us in India exclusively. Zero Chinese materials with us whatsoever!

In the meantime, get him GAIA (BRAND) Oil of Oregano capsules, when i feel ANYTHING unusual in throat, cough, head stuffiness i take one in the morning, AFTER food, 2 in afternoon, 1 before bedtime.

God bless šŸ’“

21 January, 05:04
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thank you! I totally forgot about Oil of Oregano!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 January, 02:13
If you have a nebulizer, he should inhale food strength hydrogen peroxide! This will open his lungs right up.

21 January, 05:38
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
He's currently on breathing treatments every 2 hours with his asthma medication (albuterol)...but I will let him know about the food grade peroxide! Thank you!

Pink Totter @Totter
21 January, 02:09
šŸ™šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ™

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 January, 02:09
Prayers for your hubby and hugs for you!

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
21 January, 02:04
I am sorry to hear of your husband's struggle. I will share my personal experience in an effort to help. Mine started after Thanksgiving. Sinuses first then moved to chest. Tried to outlast it with a few natural remedies. Only spiked a low grade fever at bedtime, so I kept on functioning, work, etc. Mornings were the worst. I continued on until Dec. 24th. Could not take in air. Lungs would not expand to take it in. Short rapid breaths. Oxygen saturation dropped to 80. I too refused to go to urgent care or hospital up until then. Concerned family members insisted and took me Dec.24th. I had double pneumonia. Was treated in the ER with fluids, Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg, Benzonatate 200 mg, Duo Neb/ Albuterol breathing treatments. The ER dr. wanted to admit me. I declined. It's been a rough road back, but I did improve. Still coughing things up in the mornings, but breathing easier. You aren't better overnight, but better non the less. Not endorsing the ER, just relaying what helped me.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
21 January, 02:24
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Last, but not least,...I prayed for healing before going into the ER. I still pray everyday. I will also pray for your husbands healing.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 01:29 (E)
If he is experiencing sinus congestion, use a non-medicated saline nasal spray to loosen, flush and dry out excess mucus. Flush each nostril with saline, snort and spit out any mucus until no more comes out. Do as often as needed to open up the sinuses.

wht 2.0 @wht
21 January, 02:21
I add colloidal silver and iodine to my saline nasal snort/flush/gargle routine.
Also inhale oregano fumes (few drops in water simmering on stove top) several times a day.

wht 2.0 @wht
21 January, 02:22
I do a couple grams of VitC every hour or so throughout day and night when real sick too

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 01:21
šŸ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Kimmyā€™s husband. Bless him with restored strength, comfort, open airways, and a speedy and complete recovery. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christā€™s Name I pray, Amen.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 January, 01:20
Prayers for his healing and full recovery... šŸ™