Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 January, 01:14 (E)
Prayers for my hubby please. He has asthma and one of his vaxxed employees (we think) gave him the crud. (came to work sick) This is a powerful bug. Usually we can fend off anything with our natural "flu cocktails" but this is bad. He can't hardly breathe. He sounds like he can barely get air. He has not run a fever over 100 as yet. His mucous is JUST starting to get color (light yellow) and I'm worried it's turning to pneumonia. He's doing breathing treatments every 2 hours right now just to be able to breathe. I started him this morning on "THE PROTOCOL" that I've had on hand just in case. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil), and Zythromyacin (sp?). It's all in Spanish(from Mexico) so I've been looking up dosing etc. I think I have that now. Praying this helps and asking for prayers. This creeped on over the course of about a day...then WHAM hit his lungs like a freight train. 😨😷 p.s. he will NOT go to Urgent Care, hospital, or any. (don't blame him!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Continued prayers for your husband's full recovery. How is he doing?
05:13 PM - Jan 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 January, 06:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
OMGoodness...so much better. It's still there...but better enough to the point he wants to do all the things. Now the trick is keeping him home and taking it easy for a couple more days at least. (hard to do when our business is on our property where we live...lol) I just don't want him to have a relapse! So we are soldiering on with the protocol. It's miraculous how much better he feels just after 2 full days of treatment! Today is day 3. He walked out to the shop and our employees are like...what are you DOING here...we don't want you in here yet...shoo shoo....we've got it under control. lol. When I woke up I was like 🙈 Sorry...I only have so much control. He just wanted to check on things. After he left they were clorox wiping all the door knobs and things. lol. I'm so glad he's feeling better and I'm so appreciative of the continued prayers!!! 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 January, 08:54
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Praise God this is wonderful news!
I am so happy for you both. You are right he needs to take it easy and not over do it. Rest, rest and more rest until he has fully recovered.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 January, 08:59
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
So happy to hear this Kimmy! Bless you and your Family!