Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 January, 01:14 (E)
Prayers for my hubby please. He has asthma and one of his vaxxed employees (we think) gave him the crud. (came to work sick) This is a powerful bug. Usually we can fend off anything with our natural "flu cocktails" but this is bad. He can't hardly breathe. He sounds like he can barely get air. He has not run a fever over 100 as yet. His mucous is JUST starting to get color (light yellow) and I'm worried it's turning to pneumonia. He's doing breathing treatments every 2 hours right now just to be able to breathe. I started him this morning on "THE PROTOCOL" that I've had on hand just in case. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil), and Zythromyacin (sp?). It's all in Spanish(from Mexico) so I've been looking up dosing etc. I think I have that now. Praying this helps and asking for prayers. This creeped on over the course of about a day...then WHAM hit his lungs like a freight train. 😨😷 p.s. he will NOT go to Urgent Care, hospital, or any. (don't blame him!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EM5793 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ECM Arizona, click on at the bottom under it