Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 January, 01:14 (E)
Prayers for my hubby please. He has asthma and one of his vaxxed employees (we think) gave him the crud. (came to work sick) This is a powerful bug. Usually we can fend off anything with our natural "flu cocktails" but this is bad. He can't hardly breathe. He sounds like he can barely get air. He has not run a fever over 100 as yet. His mucous is JUST starting to get color (light yellow) and I'm worried it's turning to pneumonia. He's doing breathing treatments every 2 hours right now just to be able to breathe. I started him this morning on "THE PROTOCOL" that I've had on hand just in case. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil), and Zythromyacin (sp?). It's all in Spanish(from Mexico) so I've been looking up dosing etc. I think I have that now. Praying this helps and asking for prayers. This creeped on over the course of about a day...then WHAM hit his lungs like a freight train. 😨😷 p.s. he will NOT go to Urgent Care, hospital, or any. (don't blame him!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 January, 02:19
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
PLEASE purchase from USA pharmacy...

IVM and HCQ Information and Dosages, click this website > https://www.ivermectin.com...

Now available, pharmacy-grade, human Ivermectin, HCQ, Z-Pack and Fenbendazole! Deliveries are guaranteed to make it to your doorstep or your money back! Get your payment to us fast so we can ship your order fast!

All USA pharmacies do not sell USA-made Ivermectin or HCQ or Zpack, their supplies all come from China, and they are only compounded at their USA pharmacy. Do not be deceived!

Chinese stock should be avoided at all costs! Our products are 100% custom-made for us, the purest possible, and highly vetted with top quality control. Our supplies are custom-made for us in India exclusively. Zero Chinese materials with us whatsoever!

In the meantime, get him GAIA (BRAND) Oil of Oregano capsules, when i feel ANYTHING unusual in throat, cough, head stuffiness i take one in the morning, AFTER food, 2 in afternoon, 1 before bedtime.

God bless πŸ’“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
21 January, 05:11
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Everything that’s been suggested, and Mullein tea with Manuka honey. Breaks up mucus and congestion quickly. Sending prayers and hugs! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ