Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
As I pen down these words, tears stream down my face as I navigate through the comments from our community on my videos. I want to express something profound. I recognize that these times are arduous, my friends. Believe me, the journey isn't any easier for me. We collectively bear the weight of hardship and anguish. The past four years have dealt us a severe blow—we've lost friends, family, financial stability, and even our sense of self. It feels like an unrelenting storm.

In the face of all we've endured and the unsettling truths we've uncovered, here's the revelation: It's okay, as long as we don't to our Faith.

I hold a vision of a breathtaking new world that we will forge together. We're on the brink; I can't provide an exact date, but the signs are aligning. The road may have been long, but they can only kick the can so far.
03:04 PM - Jan 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 January, 09:29
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This was a very intense look at the future from Skye Prince last night.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 January, 09:13
Thank God we have all been able to connect with each other. We are here for you Robert. WWG1WGA 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 January, 09:11
THE VIBRATION OF THE EARTH IS RISING AS ARE THE PEOPLE...GOVTS ARE BEING OVERTHROWN, FALSE RELIGIONS AND IDEOLOGIES ARE BEING EXPOSED, SATANS FOLLOWERS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE BLISTERING LIGHT, MEDICAL SORCERY AND THEIR LIES AND POISONS EXPOSED....WE HAVE TO GO THRU HELL TO GET TO HEAVEN, REVELATION IS ALIVE AND WELL FOR THOSE WITH EYES TO SEE

arba happihr @arba
20 January, 09:05
Aloha Robert 🤗

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
19 January, 04:25
Thank-you 🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 January, 04:23
😄🔥💥💗🙏Hey Robert...Your posts are great...and appreciate your work...GOD bless...You are AWESOME !!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
19 January, 04:23
WWG1WGA 🥰

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
19 January, 04:21
In it to win it thru all kinds of FAITH!!!!!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 January, 04:15

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
19 January, 03:40
With you my friend!

Carol Ann @colors
19 January, 03:29
💓💓💓

Neny Garcia @NenyG
19 January, 03:11
Thank you! 😇🇺🇸🕊💕

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
19 January, 03:06
100% and with you!

19 January, 03:07
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
More in the thread thanks

19 January, 03:05
In the interim, please don't stop believing, I need you and I urge everyone to delve deeply into our "Constitutional Rights." When the moment arrives, and you'll sense it, we must unite.

We have one another. To each and every one of you, I extend my love. 🙏❤️💫

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 January, 05:06
WWG1WGA

Robin Oxman @Robino
19 January, 05:56
Right-back-at-u......