Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 January, 03:04
As I pen down these words, tears stream down my face as I navigate through the comments from our community on my videos. I want to express something profound. I recognize that these times are arduous, my friends. Believe me, the journey isn't any easier for me. We collectively bear the weight of hardship and anguish. The past four years have dealt us a severe blow—we've lost friends, family, financial stability, and even our sense of self. It feels like an unrelenting storm.

In the face of all we've endured and the unsettling truths we've uncovered, here's the revelation: It's okay, as long as we don't to our Faith.

I hold a vision of a breathtaking new world that we will forge together. We're on the brink; I can't provide an exact date, but the signs are aligning. The road may have been long, but they can only kick the can so far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
THE VIBRATION OF THE EARTH IS RISING AS ARE THE PEOPLE...GOVTS ARE BEING OVERTHROWN, FALSE RELIGIONS AND IDEOLOGIES ARE BEING EXPOSED, SATANS FOLLOWERS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT INTO THE BLISTERING LIGHT, MEDICAL SORCERY AND THEIR LIES AND POISONS EXPOSED....WE HAVE TO GO THRU HELL TO GET TO HEAVEN, REVELATION IS ALIVE AND WELL FOR THOSE WITH EYES TO SEE
09:11 PM - Jan 20, 2024
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from George Edmiston, click on at the bottom under it