O NEGATIVES.... THE CHOSEN
AND GET THE 144 ARMY UP AND RUNNING.... YOUR TASK IS SET
01:26 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 February, 04:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
O- here, ready!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
11 February, 04:28
(C)ertification (O)f (V)accine (ID) 19 🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
11 February, 04:07
This is why they basically force rh-neg mothers to have the rhogam shot. They tell you if you dont get it, your baby will die. Such bullshit, that shot is poison and has only ever been tested on MEN!!! Majority of mothers with autistic children got this shot.

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
11 February, 04:47
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
RH- mother's get this only if their partner is a positive blood type. If the partners blood type is also negative a shot is not given. I had 3 children, the father and I are both negative. I did not recieve a shot..

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
11 February, 08:11
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
I belive theure trying to really fuck up rh negs with this shot. its a pooled blood product and as of today, theyre making women get it WHILE pregnant as well as after. Women need an advocate when they see an obgyn and Im here for anyone who needs me to do that for them. you can bring me to ur appt on facetime! Im very well read in maternity and pediatric care and know how to put these drs in their place! no charge EVER, btw.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 February, 03:56
Many of the chosen already know who they are because they are flowing with intense energy and universal truths.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
...and always have, most of us. It's great to be a double Libra right now; usually, not so. The complications and scales swingly wildly back and forth trying to set themselves aright are common dynamics, alas, but work here for some reason. Calm anticipation.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
11 February, 03:37
My hubby is o negative and a lefty..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 03:38
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
It seems they are more interested in some bloodtypes.

Super Angel @SuperKYAngel
11 February, 02:38
I am O RH Neg :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 03:21
In response Super Angel to his Publication
Jack Willwakeu is O NEG as well

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
11 February, 03:26
In response Super Angel to his Publication
lol is it safe to post you're O-

Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
11 February, 01:59
well it sucks Im not O negative 🙏💔👍🏻

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 February, 01:38
Bob Marley joint may work... :)
Which SM for @will ....?

chore Toke @choretoke
11 February, 01:37
O negative what does that mean?

Trille Rosholm @Trille
11 February, 03:31
In response chore Toke to her Publication
it is 0 Rhesus negativ, one of several blood types, and it is compatible with others within the A-B-0 group meaning it is of great use in case of emergency or under surgery and a blood donation is needed

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 February, 03:52
In response chore Toke to her Publication
It also has to do with bloodlines I assume.....we will see! :)