willwakeu
ยท
3h
Replying to
willwakeu
GENERAL SHIRKY..... I NEED YOU TO SCHOOL UP A GROUP OF OUTSTANDING PEOPLE THE
O NEGATIVES.... THE CHOSEN
AND GET THE 144 ARMY UP AND RUNNING.... YOUR TASK IS SET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
11 February, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
O negative what does that mean?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
It also has to do with bloodlines I assume.....we will see! :)
03:52 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IgnoranceIsBl20 in this post can reply
Mal Fatz @Malfor
11 February, 03:55
In response General Khaos to his Publication
PCR testing...NOT designed for COVID BUT IS designed to test for DNA.... ask WHY the rush to TEST the world's population for DNA under a faux pandemic?

chore Toke @choretoke
11 February, 04:13
In response Mal Fatz to her Publication
My opinion, I think they are checking peoples DNAs so they can create a virus that will kill certain DNAs and certain blood types, More like depopulation๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง O Negative blood is Universal so they would probably keep people with this blood type๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 February, 10:18
In response Mal Fatz to her Publication
They are trying to find certain people.....