willwakeu
ยท
3h
Replying to
willwakeu
GENERAL SHIRKY..... I NEED YOU TO SCHOOL UP A GROUP OF OUTSTANDING PEOPLE THE
O NEGATIVES.... THE CHOSEN
AND GET THE 144 ARMY UP AND RUNNING.... YOUR TASK IS SET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
This is why they basically force rh-neg mothers to have the rhogam shot. They tell you if you dont get it, your baby will die. Such bullshit, that shot is poison and has only ever been tested on MEN!!! Majority of mothers with autistic children got this shot.
04:07 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeeAnon37 in this post can reply
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
11 February, 08:11
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
I belive theure trying to really fuck up rh negs with this shot. its a pooled blood product and as of today, theyre making women get it WHILE pregnant as well as after. Women need an advocate when they see an obgyn and Im here for anyone who needs me to do that for them. you can bring me to ur appt on facetime! Im very well read in maternity and pediatric care and know how to put these drs in their place! no charge EVER, btw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
11 February, 04:47
RH- mother's get this only if their partner is a positive blood type. If the partners blood type is also negative a shot is not given. I had 3 children, the father and I are both negative. I did not recieve a shot..

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
11 February, 04:41
So if they said that, surely the were referring to the second baby? Cuz that's the story my sister got.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 04:30
Lee, is that the MMR shot? I refused it after my first pregnancy and had two more kids. Me no likey vaccines๐Ÿ˜‚

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
11 February, 04:40
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
No, that is not the same thing. The MMR is the measles, mumps, rubella. The Rhogam shot is one they give you if you are rh- after your first baby is born IF you plan (or get the option to say so..) on having other babies. It supposedly keeps your Rh- blood from attacking any future Rh+ babies you have because of building up antibodies against them. (Sister did that.) It's not a generic vaccine.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
11 February, 04:28
My friend and I have had this discussion a few tmes, since we are both neg- both of our children turned out positive- could it be their way of elminating negative bloodlines?

Richie Richard @Richie
11 February, 04:27
My daughter is RH negative and was subjected to this shot. In addition, she was advised to save the umbilical blood/fluid with a 3rd party. They scared her into saving this fluid telling her that if something happened to the baby within the first 6 months this will be used to save the baby's life. Priase God, all children seem to be fine, but guess what - that fluid expires in 6 months, but they charged her $7200. to store the baby's fluid. Now with eyes wide open, I can really see what they were doing.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 04:23
Nana did not know that, so so sorry for that!
I am really hoping for the childrens sake that the medbeds can reverse some of these things.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 04:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, tell us about the medbeds! I've heard about them, but don't know much on the subject and my research hasn't given me much...