willwakeu
ยท
3h
Replying to
willwakeu
GENERAL SHIRKY..... I NEED YOU TO SCHOOL UP A GROUP OF OUTSTANDING PEOPLE THE
O NEGATIVES.... THE CHOSEN
AND GET THE 144 ARMY UP AND RUNNING.... YOUR TASK IS SET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
11 February, 04:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is why they basically force rh-neg mothers to have the rhogam shot. They tell you if you dont get it, your baby will die. Such bullshit, that shot is poison and has only ever been tested on MEN!!! Majority of mothers with autistic children got this shot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
I belive theure trying to really fuck up rh negs with this shot. its a pooled blood product and as of today, theyre making women get it WHILE pregnant as well as after. Women need an advocate when they see an obgyn and Im here for anyone who needs me to do that for them. you can bring me to ur appt on facetime! Im very well read in maternity and pediatric care and know how to put these drs in their place! no charge EVER, btw.
08:11 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeeAnon37 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lee Aura, click on at the bottom under it