willwakeu
ยท
3h
Replying to
willwakeu
GENERAL SHIRKY..... I NEED YOU TO SCHOOL UP A GROUP OF OUTSTANDING PEOPLE THE
O NEGATIVES.... THE CHOSEN
AND GET THE 144 ARMY UP AND RUNNING.... YOUR TASK IS SET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Super Angel @SuperKYAngel
11 February, 02:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am O RH Neg :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Denese Pipe @Denese
11 February, 05:19
O Neg here as well. My mum was also O Neg and my youngest son is O Neg.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
11 February, 03:28
you experience any psychic experiences? any neurological issues? also saw KY in post hope you are safe and warm. we havent had power for 8 hours but generator good!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 February, 03:42
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Pyschic experiences gone wild lately. trying to figure out how much if it is just me because of vibrations rising and pineal gland clearing and how much of it is other visitors. I have frens with lets say some pretty soecial attibutes.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 February, 03:43
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
...prayers...