Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Dogs Rescued - Labradors

Nearly a hundred Labradors are rescued from 'horrible' Missouri breeder who crammed gorgeous dogs into tiny wire cages and left them without water | Daily Mail ..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...
10:02 AM - Jan 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 January, 11:14
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
10 January, 10:36
Horrendous.
One time would have been bad enough but repeatedly?? No excuses. The system is allowing this to happen. She should have harsh penalties and not be allowed near animals unsupervised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 January, 11:03
In response Love Wins to her Publication
Agree!!!

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
10 January, 10:31
My Dad was a hunter,
dog breeder. I say was, he no longer has any dogs...
Just kitty cats.

We had tons of dogs through the years...
World Champion Winners.
Dad, himself won four World Championships.

NEVER did the dogs EVER go without food and water.
The truck was packed full with bags of dogfood when Dad came home from the feed store.

When they barked Dad would go out and tell the dogs to "get in there",
"get in your house"...
They instantly obey. 😊

Anyone abusing animals should get the death penalty. Those subhumans don't deserve to walk our Earth.

10 January, 11:06
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
So, with my thinking, does this include anyone who taints and poisons the Dogs food and water in America??? So in my logic, then this should apply to all the food companies who purposefully poisioned the dog food to kill our pets too!