Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 January, 10:02
Dogs Rescued - Labradors

Nearly a hundred Labradors are rescued from 'horrible' Missouri breeder who crammed gorgeous dogs into tiny wire cages and left them without water | Daily Mail ..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
10 January, 10:31
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
My Dad was a hunter,
dog breeder. I say was, he no longer has any dogs...
Just kitty cats.

We had tons of dogs through the years...
World Champion Winners.
Dad, himself won four World Championships.

NEVER did the dogs EVER go without food and water.
The truck was packed full with bags of dogfood when Dad came home from the feed store.

When they barked Dad would go out and tell the dogs to "get in there",
"get in your house"...
They instantly obey. 😊

Anyone abusing animals should get the death penalty. Those subhumans don't deserve to walk our Earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
So, with my thinking, does this include anyone who taints and poisons the Dogs food and water in America??? So in my logic, then this should apply to all the food companies who purposefully poisioned the dog food to kill our pets too!
11:06 AM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
11 January, 12:45 (E)
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
That's A BIG 10-4.

Evildoers ARE NOT Allowed,
Evildoers ARE NO Longer Allowed To
Walk Terra Firma.

Evildoers ARE Toast.

No Quarter Necessary
For Evildoers Because
Evildoers ARE Dispatched
SO Father God Creator YHVH AND Yeshua Messiah
Can Take CARE Of Their Shit.

Those Manufactures ARE Also The SAME Manufacturers Intended For Human Consumption. I Don't Eat Their Shit... But There ARE Those That Do, AND Those Folks MUST Learn To Eat
From The Earth, Not Processed Products Because Those Manufactures ARE Toast
As Well. It MAY BE Hard For Some To No Longer Eat Processed Products... But They Will Get Through This. They Will Discover Real Food That Father God Intended For Human Consumption.

It's Time.