Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 January, 07:22
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Do We believe in Redemtion?
theres a Death line I hav
If He Made $$ off of us/Deaths
Nope! he can find it with God!
imo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 January, 07:24
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I don't know. Live by the sword...perhaps if these docs took their vaqq they will be receiving a healthy dose of fear in every which way. Maybe he can change butbhas to pay for the sins of today at some point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
08 January, 03:50
hmmm ... noticed he didn't touch the "covid" question w/ all (or any of) it's attendant issues

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 January, 03:43
Of course, as the net tightens, I think we will see more of these admissions, whether honest and contrite, or just butt saving attempts.

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
08 January, 01:41
Thank you! May God bless and increase your business as well as the health of your patients.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 January, 12:59
Thing is, we really don't don't need doctors anymore except for emergencies and baby deliveries

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
08 January, 12:41
I followed this guy yesterday and was thinking of posting it on AU. However, I'm happy to repost yours.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 January, 12:47
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Finally an honest I'm sorry for being a sheep. Will it save him though?