Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 January, 12:16
Damn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
08 January, 12:41
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I followed this guy yesterday and was thinking of posting it on AU. However, I'm happy to repost yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
Finally an honest I'm sorry for being a sheep. Will it save him though?
12:47 PM - Jan 08, 2024
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
08 January, 02:51
He got Paid to murder. HE TOOK THE Loads of $$$$$$ for years and YEARS. I'm sorry doesnt bring back people from the dead. #1 thing from the Hippocratic oath. 1st do no harm. The doctors are currently being investigated by JAG. The swings are full. Just following hospital instructions, While taking boatloads of cash rewards for murdering people. Saying I'm sorry AFTER your caught, means NOTHING. Dr's are watching their coworkers not show up to work, administrators panicking cuz they are the ones who ORDERED them. Whistleblowers a plenty, cuz the rope swing is FINAL.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 January, 02:25
Murderers apologize that doesn't mean they are off the hook.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
08 January, 02:16
It might... he's certainly headed in the right direction!