• Big Mike/Obama/Killary
• George Soros
• WEF & Klaus Schwab

ITS SO FUCKING ON!!!

https://rumble.com/v45bnje...

🦅🇺🇸🪖 Donald J. Trump @ realDonaldTrump
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
05 January, 05:42
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Will Steven Tyler cause a fuss of using his song or will he keep his big mouth shut and hope no one notices him on the list? 😜😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 January, 06:11
In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 January, 06:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
THAT is a triple strander INVERSE ALL day long.

Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
05 January, 08:20
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Errybody like it drove a sub and flew a copter who fkn cares demon seed, and WHO the fkn owns the "prison" it is in......lotsa sub info on that kinda shit, sorry. A LOT> lol

05 January, 08:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WE know what the fkn that devil retard was doing and what about its two fkn dude brothers in fake intel that really are them traffickers. I mean what the natural fk about Scott wutzhisfknface, that shit disappeared. FK these motherfuckers.