โ€ข Big Mike/Obama/Killary
โ€ข George Soros
โ€ข WEF & Klaus Schwab

ITS SO FUCKING ON!!!

https://rumble.com/v45bnje...

๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช– Donald J. Trump @ realDonaldTrump
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

๐Ÿ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
05 January, 05:42
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Will Steven Tyler cause a fuss of using his song or will he keep his big mouth shut and hope no one notices him on the list? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
05 January, 09:05
A friend of mine insists the emphasis on the Epstein island flight list is a dead end because flying on Epstein's plane or even going to the island do not prove actual criminal activity. I gotta hand it to him, it makes sense especially considering we've been told all the horrors happened below ground. It does make them all highly suspect but legally proves nothing.
What are your thoughts on this?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 January, 09:11
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Remember the immortal phrase:
"WE HAVE IT ALL."

We are IN & WATCHING a MOVIE ๐ŸŽฅ
EVERYONE who trafficked/killed children
was/is arrested, was/is being tried
or were already tried & are DEAD & GONE.

This is about waking up the sleeping world.
WE ARE IN A RE-RUN. It's been DONE ๐Ÿ’ฅ

So your friend is right.
The names on this list is ONLY embarrassment
to the DS that are left ๐Ÿ’ฅ

The BIGGER picture is
Epstein has been working with White Hats
for YEARS
& is probably alive, with McAfee,
in Valhalla somewhere,
waiting to make a Global debut ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
06 January, 07:04
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Yes, since I recall Disney cruise ships used it as an excursion site and never heard parents mention anything negative, itโ€™s possible there was a section of it that appeared as a normal beach/hotel set up, and some of those on the list either flew to stay for a normal holiday, or were using the flight to transit from Carribean studios. Obviously, most on that list were not good people and we have other evidence to support that. But, some we donโ€™t. So, weโ€™ll have to wait to find out. I follow Gwen Stefani on IG, and itโ€™s been interesting how her posts the last few days (of the holiday with family, her NYE show, etc., have had people posting, โ€œwhy are you on the list?โ€ Will be interesting to see how she deals with it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 January, 06:17
THAT is a triple strander INVERSE ALL day long.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
05 January, 08:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
LOL Stephanie๐Ÿคฃ