Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 December, 09:38
Mandela affect!

Yes the monopoly man had an eye monocle!
Yes it was Fruit loops!
Yes the damn fruit of the Loom symbol for sure had the basket!
C3P0 did not have a damn silver leg!

These things I know so the question is when they change the timelines, like in back to the future, does it change?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
14 December, 02:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Finally people here are talking about the Mandela effect(s)?! It is crazy the number of things that have changed - and how the Reddit site has become a ridiculous site of faux effects - in my opinion to obscure and denigrate a very real phenomena with tons of people listing silly spelling issues etc.

For me, I maintain a list as I find them - and don't discount others that seem widespread but are not something I remember - for instance I do NOT remember Mandela dying in prison. Anyway, here is a synopsis: in the next comment

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
Sally Fields saying "They like me, they really like me" but now didn't and now her name is Field (No s)

Charles Shultz wrote the Peanuts, not Schulz

"Luke, I am your father" in Star Wars
Oscar Meyer is now Mayer
"Hello, Clarice" in Silence of the Lambs is gone
"The Portrait of Dorian Gray" is now the picture
King Henry the VIII and the turkey leg
Rudolph - Bumble had a toothache, and that's why the tooth was pulled.
Ed McMahon and Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes showing up at door with a check.
Joan Crawford pushed down the stairs in wheelchair by Bette Crawford in "Whatever happened to Baby Jane?" My mother told me about how this scene disturbed her so much, - long before I ever saw the actual movie... where I waited for that scene, and saw it. (Now it apparently never happened)

Valerie Harper seems to have died twice now.

The Charles Lindbergh baby was found a few months later dead... I knew it as one of the big mysteries where the baby was never f
02:16 PM - Dec 14, 2023
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scatling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Scat ling, click on at the bottom under it