Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 04:18
What do you think the breaking point will be when Americans rise up and say ENOUGH?

1. The illegals being activated to attack nation wide?
2. A Bank collapse
3. Nuke Scare event
4. Another bioweapon
5. Attacks disguised as weather events
OR will it take:
6. All of the above at once

What is the "Red Line" for most American's you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
05 December, 05:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wonder about this often. Other countries are uprising; Americans just change the channel. Maybe because we had it so good for so long we are deeply lulled into a coma. Any one of those points should be the catalyst but God knows what will work. Pray

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 December, 06:39
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
The correct time will come I do think, God's timing.

Up until now the percentage of people awake was just not enough.

Up until now if we had all taken to the streets in real protest, we would have ended up in a perpetual civil war until the cabal caused us to kill off enough of each other that they, being in actual numbers a small group, could then swoop in with the UN forces and take us completely over.

They had plans to do this and still have some hope to make it happen.

That is why Obummer set up FEMA comes and bought actual guillotines and millions of cheap coffins we also heard. Idk if real or not but someone posted the actual invoices yrs ago for the guillotines.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
I sure hope you're right Angels. Everything always seems to be God's timing. It's interesting that only a portion of the population awakened years ago. Why is that? Who picked those people to wake up? God? What is our purpose if not to wake others? But the others laugh and sneer. I pray they won't be laughing soon enough.
08:29 PM - Dec 05, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mamaface in this post can reply
06 December, 12:06
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
IMHO, God most defiantly controls the timing.
God DEMANDED that I join this party about 5 yrs ago.
Truthfully I did not expect to live past getting my kids on their own.
I had a NDE decades ago and really thought my only purpose being sent back was to make sure my family and later kids realized what was really important, then God sent me here.

With all that has happened, attacks by a long tail reptilian in real awake time, visions, remote viewing, guides, Angels, demons witches, good and bad ETs, if not for the NDE yrs ago I would have probably not been able to withstand it.
But instead, the knowing of God for real and what we really are inside these Earth suits when we leave them has changed the entire perspective of all of it.
It has been an amazing ride, and I know it is just beginning.
Excited for the future and what we can evolve into. Just getting started!