Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
I really don't have anyone to talk to... not a joke. You guys are it. You have been since I learned you all existed when all this started. Another reason I am so grateful for Q. Pulling us all together. It's another reason I'll fight to death for our salvation our freedom. I will never stop. Everything I've said I'm thankful grateful love you etc etc.. I Mean It. When I say if we ever meet your all getting a huge bear hug from me. I mean it all with everything I Am. You guys really are frens and family to me. I'm sorry I'm blabbering... I know we have better things to focus on, it's just tough at the moment,
I'm just lost in thought. Better to get it out than hold it in I guess. πŸ™Father in Heaven please send back up. πŸ™
12:03 PM - Dec 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Katrina Nrekic @UpLNYTE
03 December, 04:12
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
πŸ’•πŸ•ŠπŸ₯°πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
03 December, 03:03 (E)
Sitting outside with my puppy. I got him last January because I was so lonely. I had lost my wonderful Golden Retriever, Star Angel, after 14 years the previousJanuary. After resisting all the Covid bullshit and announcing I would never vote for a braindead Pedo, I was totally ostracized, leaving absolutely no one to really talk to. Only surface BS. And in my case it hasn't gotten any better as far as anyone around me waking up. If anything they seem to be going in the other direction. It's very depressing. My old friends think I'm a bit of a kook, at the very least, eccentric. I've closed the door on them. but sometimes the isolation is unbearable. This is the only place I feel at home., although even here, very few, if any react to my posts unless I comment on a larger accounts' posts. Its okay though, it's not dimming my light, as Jupiter Moonbeam and I have each other and God has a plan for me. Prayers for you and tour wife and Love and Light to all.. πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 December, 02:18
I submit to you the feels you are having is grief. That we can come here is such a solace. Pretending to have super high vibes all the time is not productive or healthy. This family leans on each other.
This learning process is painful and isolating.
Take this virtual hug.
πŸ’–πŸ™

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
03 December, 01:59
Lots of energies hitting the earth right now with the solar storms and weakened EM shield. This can influence emotions greatly. Hydrate yourself and then go outside and ground or breath in crisp air if it's freezing. Reorganizing the new energies your body is receiving (by force I might add) will assist you in navigating issues being thrown your way. Remember, the enemy is trying to exhaust you and isolate you.
Godspeed.
Prayers up.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 December, 01:28
Btw percentage wise, probably spend app 95 percent of my time alone.....ish

03 December, 01:37
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I've always been that way too but she is my Zing. She is worth fighting for and I would die for her.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 December, 01:13
We all understand where you are as many of us are there too. We've lost love ones & friends but the beauty of this is we have each other. So anytime you need to talk feel free to do so, we will listen!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 December, 01:08
Helluva time stamp..123

Sending healing vibes and love ❀️

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
03 December, 01:05
Same here....I feel the love!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 December, 12:48
Most of us understand completely πŸ’–

I read this many years ago; cried my way through it with the realization I was not alone in my experiences.
I'm sure you'll enjoy this --
http://www.50shadesofpisse...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 December, 02:07
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
That was amazing

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
03 December, 12:45
God bless

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
03 December, 12:45

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 December, 12:41
We are here to the best of our ability fren. β€οΈπŸ™ we all struggle, we are human and loved by our Lord.
Don’t ever feel silly about reaching out that’s called strength and trust on your part. We are family and someday I pray we all meetβ€¦πŸ˜˜β€οΈ

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
03 December, 12:41
God is so good! Bless you all!!!!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
03 December, 12:40
It's good you open up with us like this
It makes us all feel less lonely
So thankful for this family❣️

James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 December, 12:40
Yes this place is different, more of patriotic group that supports others. We try our best for the good of others. Keep up the good fight. Thank you for your posts.πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Storm Rider @Rider
03 December, 12:36
Bless You πŸŒ·β€πŸ’ž

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 December, 12:32
It was no accident we all were led here to AU and Q. We have become a network of friends and family. I have always been "that guy" in my circles of work people and real family. I have gotten into arguments and walked away from people just to maintain my own sanity. As alone as we may feel at times, that only reaffirms that we are doing what we need to do for ourselves. One day we all will have a big meet up and look back at these as the times we fought the system and won.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 December, 12:30
If ya don't tell it, the body of Christ can't pray for it. GOD HAS YOUR BACK> GOD bless all patriot families and marriages IN JESUS NAME>

connie wright @cowri
03 December, 12:26
🌹🐻🌹

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 December, 12:09
I love you too and thank you for being here for me. I have noticed in the last few months when I drop Truth bombs around people in line while shopping that there are a heck of a lot more of us than we realize.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 December, 12:13
Love and Hugs Back to You! ❀️I feel the Same! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

03 December, 12:23
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
100%

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 December, 12:08
πŸ™ I will sincerely pray this song in honor of you and your beloved wife.
God bless you fren! Love you! πŸ’•
One day I too pray we all get to meet one another. Everyone has been a Godsend!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
03 December, 12:04
Same