Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
03 December, 12:03
I really don't have anyone to talk to... not a joke. You guys are it. You have been since I learned you all existed when all this started. Another reason I am so grateful for Q. Pulling us all together. It's another reason I'll fight to death for our salvation our freedom. I will never stop. Everything I've said I'm thankful grateful love you etc etc.. I Mean It. When I say if we ever meet your all getting a huge bear hug from me. I mean it all with everything I Am. You guys really are frens and family to me. I'm sorry I'm blabbering... I know we have better things to focus on, it's just tough at the moment,
I'm just lost in thought. Better to get it out than hold it in I guess. πŸ™Father in Heaven please send back up. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
Sitting outside with my puppy. I got him last January because I was so lonely. I had lost my wonderful Golden Retriever, Star Angel, after 14 years the previousJanuary. After resisting all the Covid bullshit and announcing I would never vote for a braindead Pedo, I was totally ostracized, leaving absolutely no one to really talk to. Only surface BS. And in my case it hasn't gotten any better as far as anyone around me waking up. If anything they seem to be going in the other direction. It's very depressing. My old friends think I'm a bit of a kook, at the very least, eccentric. I've closed the door on them. but sometimes the isolation is unbearable. This is the only place I feel at home., although even here, very few, if any react to my posts unless I comment on a larger accounts' posts. Its okay though, it's not dimming my light, as Jupiter Moonbeam and I have each other and God has a plan for me. Prayers for you and tour wife and Love and Light to all.. πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ˜‡
03:03 PM - Dec 03, 2023 (E)
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Luckysusi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SusieQ Freedom, click on at the bottom under it