Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
03 December, 12:03
I really don't have anyone to talk to... not a joke. You guys are it. You have been since I learned you all existed when all this started. Another reason I am so grateful for Q. Pulling us all together. It's another reason I'll fight to death for our salvation our freedom. I will never stop. Everything I've said I'm thankful grateful love you etc etc.. I Mean It. When I say if we ever meet your all getting a huge bear hug from me. I mean it all with everything I Am. You guys really are frens and family to me. I'm sorry I'm blabbering... I know we have better things to focus on, it's just tough at the moment,
I'm just lost in thought. Better to get it out than hold it in I guess. πŸ™Father in Heaven please send back up. πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 December, 12:48
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Most of us understand completely πŸ’–

I read this many years ago; cried my way through it with the realization I was not alone in my experiences.
I'm sure you'll enjoy this --
http://www.50shadesofpisse...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HerpnutPat in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 December, 02:55
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Right?!
So many common threads run through all of us 😌🌻

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
03 December, 06:27
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
It was heartening to read the sentiment I also have, some people are not going to "see". We are focused on truthseeking and wanting to share. When that falls on deaf ears and a realization that people truly don't care it is painful. AU is a place to connect.