Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
#ICANdecide

If you or anyone you know is being required by an employer or school to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, ICAN is pleased to offer to support legal action on your behalf to challenge the requirement. In order to obtain this potential assistance, please email us at: freedomicandecide.org and provide a copy of the written notice from your school or employer stating that the COVID-19 vaccine is required.

Without your support, our ability to fight these illegal COVID-19 vaccine requirements would not be happening. Thank you for making our work possible!
02:41 AM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by BarryOKenyan in this post can reply
Cob Cob @Colob123
18 February, 03:19
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
@LightHeartAnon
Contact these folks and hopefully they can help you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
18 February, 03:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mama @Cmoore2019
12 February, 03:34
I had to quit my job becuase they made it mandatory:( I was a caregiver.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
11 February, 04:01
Also, I just shared a letter someone wrote to her employer; it's really good. It's in my timeline - she is an RN and refused.

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
11 February, 05:56
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Thank you. I will forward it on via other sites.

This is what social media are meant to be: people sharing valuable information in our struggle to be free and fair.

Elizabeth Johnson @cowgirlkuty1111
11 February, 03:03
Thank you

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 February, 02:57
what about us being forced to test as condition of employment? I have to test twice a week, people are putting it out there that the tests transfer nano particles to the testee

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
11 February, 08:33
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Just came out this week that they are actually vaccinating people via the swabs for checking to see if you have covid. What I read has said something is on the very tip and it is implanting the vaccine and other crap into your body as if you took the shot. I can't locate where I read it but I've seen it more than 1X

Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
11 February, 08:52
We wrote this letter for my wife. She is an RN who has cared for CV19 patients for about a year now. We sent the letter via Certified Mail (in the USA). She refused both the flu and CV19 shots. So far, this has been quite successful. Daily harassment, to get the shots, from managment has stopped. Please copy it an modify for your needs if it will help you or someone you love.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
11 February, 08:32
I THINK I MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING...

MAYBE THE REASON THE LEFT AND THE BRAINWASHED BIDEN SUPPORTERS *WANT* TO TAKE THE VACCINE....

IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WATCHING MSM NEWS AND TELEVISION THAT HAS MIND CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING

HOW MANY OF US PATRIOTS THAT * DO NOT WATCH TELEVISION * WANT TO TAKE THE SHOT? HMMMMMMM?

I'M JUST ASKING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER EVER EVER TAKE THE VACCINE!

PASS THIS ON!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
11 February, 07:21
You must insist they put this demand in writing before enforcement, follow legality and protect yourself. I wonder how many employers will put this forced injection or removal in WRITNG? Liability.