Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
11 February, 02:41
#ICANdecide

If you or anyone you know is being required by an employer or school to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, ICAN is pleased to offer to support legal action on your behalf to challenge the requirement. In order to obtain this potential assistance, please email us at: freedomicandecide.org and provide a copy of the written notice from your school or employer stating that the COVID-19 vaccine is required.

Without your support, our ability to fight these illegal COVID-19 vaccine requirements would not be happening. Thank you for making our work possible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
what about us being forced to test as condition of employment? I have to test twice a week, people are putting it out there that the tests transfer nano particles to the testee
02:57 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
11 February, 08:33
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Just came out this week that they are actually vaccinating people via the swabs for checking to see if you have covid. What I read has said something is on the very tip and it is implanting the vaccine and other crap into your body as if you took the shot. I can't locate where I read it but I've seen it more than 1X

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396