Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
11 February, 02:41
#ICANdecide

If you or anyone you know is being required by an employer or school to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, ICAN is pleased to offer to support legal action on your behalf to challenge the requirement. In order to obtain this potential assistance, please email us at: freedomicandecide.org and provide a copy of the written notice from your school or employer stating that the COVID-19 vaccine is required.

Without your support, our ability to fight these illegal COVID-19 vaccine requirements would not be happening. Thank you for making our work possible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
11 February, 04:01
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
Also, I just shared a letter someone wrote to her employer; it's really good. It's in my timeline - she is an RN and refused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
Thank you. I will forward it on via other sites.

This is what social media are meant to be: people sharing valuable information in our struggle to be free and fair.
05:56 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BarryOKenyan in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
11 February, 06:26
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
Yay! Yes, indeed, sharing the best most helpful stuff so we can get to where we should be. We are free by virtue of being born, and we will be free again! This was not what humans were meant for, not those of a higher Spirit anyway! Thank you for your comment.