Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
11 February, 02:41
#ICANdecide

If you or anyone you know is being required by an employer or school to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, ICAN is pleased to offer to support legal action on your behalf to challenge the requirement. In order to obtain this potential assistance, please email us at: freedomicandecide.org and provide a copy of the written notice from your school or employer stating that the COVID-19 vaccine is required.

Without your support, our ability to fight these illegal COVID-19 vaccine requirements would not be happening. Thank you for making our work possible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 February, 02:57
In response Barry OKenyan to his Publication
what about us being forced to test as condition of employment? I have to test twice a week, people are putting it out there that the tests transfer nano particles to the testee

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Just came out this week that they are actually vaccinating people via the swabs for checking to see if you have covid. What I read has said something is on the very tip and it is implanting the vaccine and other crap into your body as if you took the shot. I can't locate where I read it but I've seen it more than 1X
08:33 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it