Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 03:32
I checked it 2 times. Counted to 129. didnt count a duplicate or anyone that didnt have a . in the post. here is the video.

Does this look right to everyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 03:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@Patriot777_ is putting together a list and contacting some people. I missed a duplicate after rewatching the video. We will have the final winner shortly. apologies patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 November, 07:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@redwavecrashin how bout now

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 08:09
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Who were the 2 not participating? I come back to villeP removing LifeIsGood. I got TruthPa being number 126. I know it's frustrating. Going to perform a full thorough search one last time.

I feel like a vote tabulator lol but we will get this.

22 November, 08:13
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
See I had truth pa as 129 the first round that why I know it can't be that person. 3 people been removed from equation since then. So 3 new ones had to be counted. That third one for me which makes 129 is in fact VilleP

22 November, 08:20
i think u got to remove anonalicious and then add dana4liberty, sonofliberty, kimrunne. then we have the same list and same winner

22 November, 08:55
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Going to redo list. From scratch. Start all the way over to see if we match up bout ready for you to make the final call but I will do this in honor of VK and in honor of fairness.

Be back round 830 with my final results.

22 November, 09:43
Here are the real final results. Counting Dana 4 Liberty (comment unknown) the winner is @TruthPa .

Not counting Dana 4 Liberty the winner is LibertyBelle.

We have been at this all day. I'm locking in my final answer.

I don't find it fair to count a comment we cannot see so my final and last answer is >>>>>>>>>>> @LibertyBelle

@Patriot777_ @VincentKennedy

Check out the results & cross it with the comments.

Both participants are in fact eligible since they both been here since it was created. So whichever is chosen just know they both have equal opportunity to be a winner.

All determined by counting the hidden comment from @Dana4Liberty or not.

Yes- @TruthPa
No- @LibertyBelle

@VincentKennedy the grunt work is done. You have final say.
10:02 PM - Nov 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by Redwavecrashin in this post can reply
22 November, 10:03
@Patriot777_ what say you are we ready to call it?

22 November, 10:24

22 November, 10:24
dana4liberty is number 28 on my list.