Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 03:32
I checked it 2 times. Counted to 129. didnt count a duplicate or anyone that didnt have a . in the post. here is the video.

Does this look right to everyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 03:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@Patriot777_ is putting together a list and contacting some people. I missed a duplicate after rewatching the video. We will have the final winner shortly. apologies patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 November, 11:00
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I guess the times of the posts don't matter? Order is not necessarily the time, ie: truthpa at 1:09 me at 111, different connections received at different times to others feeds but posted at said time

22 November, 10:19
You listed kimrunner as 54, not on my list or in vk's video at that spot

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 November, 10:30
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

22 November, 08:55
opted out?

22 November, 09:19
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
yes told me they did not want to be included.

Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
22 November, 08:29
My name wasn't on there either but I'm not worried about it.. good luck to the winner 😊

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 08:09
Who were the 2 not participating? I come back to villeP removing LifeIsGood. I got TruthPa being number 126. I know it's frustrating. Going to perform a full thorough search one last time.

I feel like a vote tabulator lol but we will get this.

22 November, 08:11
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
angelfeather555 and littlei77

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 08:13
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
See I had truth pa as 129 the first round that why I know it can't be that person. 3 people been removed from equation since then. So 3 new ones had to be counted. That third one for me which makes 129 is in fact VilleP